PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - This is who is winning the next-gen console war

genetic

Honorary Master
Just because the PS5 is more popular doesn't mean it's better.

If I had to get a console it would be the Xbox One X for Game Pass and better performance in nearly all benchmarks as reviewed by Digital Foundry;

Sinbad

Honorary Master
7c0f08aab9a80ea826500d4b5fb55de7.jpg

geekonometry

Did it ever occur to anyone that the shortage is the problem of low sales numbers everywhere, and i wouldnt be surprised that they neglected japan too, they screwed over gamers and their own people. I still cant find a ps5 thats not due for preorder in march, im also the type of person that would rather buy it in a shop than have it delivered.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Did it ever occur to anyone that the shortage is the problem of low sales numbers everywhere, and i wouldnt be surprised that they neglected japan too, they screwed over gamers and their own people. I still cant find a ps5 thats not due for preorder in march, im also the type of person that would rather buy it in a shop than have it delivered.
Low sales numbers? They're selling out in minutes when there is stock.

This is standard at each new console generation launch really, it takes a while before the supply chain can cope with the demand.

genetic

Honorary Master

There's a global chip shortage affecting all big tech companies.

A global chip shortage caused by Donald Trump’s trade war and the coronavirus pandemic have been blamed for a shortage of PlayStation 5 consoles and a slowdown in car production.