Please Rate Vodacom

Rate Vodacom, based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

• Excellent

Votes: 163 23.4%
  • Good

Votes: 220 31.5%
  • Average

Votes: 168 24.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 77 11.0%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 70 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh S

Coverage while travelling has always been effective and efficient, No major problems experienced

Dolby

Honorary Master
It would be cool to do it on different points ... on coverage / speed / network quality, I think it's fantastic. I've pretty much always got great coverage and whenever I do a speed test, I'm a minimum of 30Mbps and going to 60Mbps.
Customer service is great - never had any issues!

The price? They've constantly been said to be the most expensive network year after year and year ...
Their offerings? Still the same as 5 years back by offering 200MB and massive minutes ; or the other way around.

There's no balance at all

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Have been with VC forever. BUT are becoming disillusioned because of their failure to sort out some fundamental issues such a expiring data packages and FIFO! Besides of course, the high prices for data .

Hence the low rating I warded them. They have had plenty of time to get to grips with their business plan issues. Technology wise no issues --- they know what they are doing .

kholeka1

Wonder how they do it mamaging to provide us a much needed service with all this opposition to erect towers but we still want to be able to call for help when we need it ! thank you Vodacom for doing your best.

Daisy Cloudskitter

Expert Member
Where I stay, Vodacom has better network coverage/speed. In terms of customer service, they have been a better devil for me over Telkom and Mtn. If they were not overpriced, I would actually rate them excellent; but for now I will stick with good.

Also happy with Vodacom cell contracts +15 years with negligible issues .

Great service from their store agents , USSD codes fine for general minutes/data queries - just never managed to hold long enough to query anything with their customer care .

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Only ever used them so I can't compare them to other service providers and assess how good or bad they are.

Their coverage has always been good and I've never had to deal with them from a customer service perspective, so I have nothing to complain about. When I recently started a new contract I went to one of their shops and it was a painless exercise.

CharlesP01

Vodauseless "emergency calls only" most of the time. Too expensive! I have Telkom, Vodacom, MTN and only Telkon is reliable. Cell C, threw all their sims away, no service!

cronjec

Though we were voting on the Vodacom online experience- that is why I was looking for the lowest option to pick in the poll..

Exhibit A: My first visit to the website in 4 months...and guess what?
voda01.png

Yea.... that is the Vodacom I am used to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.