Please vote for your favourite quote

Please select your favourite quote

• 1: I think the problem with...

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 2: Telkom's ADSL service was...

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • 3: You can take Telkom out of...

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • 4: Alexander Graham Bell is probably spinning...

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 5: I have traveled the length and breadth...

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 6: A core dump is your computer's...

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 7: Programmers are in a race with...

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • 8: For sale - Cheap - 1 x Slightly used...

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • 9: Capping ensures that most customers will...

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 10: The Hellkom Car: Your car costs...

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Hi folks

Please vote (poll attached to this thread) for your favourite quote:

1: I think the problem with your machine lies between the keyboard and the chair

2: Telkom's ADSL service was never intended for bandwidth-hungry applications, such as gaming or online trading

3: You can take Telkom out of the Post Office but you can't take the Post Office out of Telkom

4: Alexander Graham Bell is probably spinning in his grave at the way his invention has been used to enrich a few who capitalise on the many.

5: I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year

6: A core dump is your computer's way of saying "Here's what's on my mind, what's on yours?

7: Programmers are in a race with the Universe to create bigger and better idiot-proof programs, while the Universe is trying to create bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning.

8: For sale - Cheap - 1 x Slightly used IPWireless modem. I've been gentle on this baby - it's hardly transferred ANY data. Performance not guaranteed. Sentech terms and conditions, and lies may apply

9: Capping ensures that most customers will enjoy the true ADSL experience of fast Internet

10: The Hellkom Car: Your car costs 5 times as much, is half the speed, comes in one colour, one engine size, has no guarantee, has traveling restrictions and you have to wait months for delivery