Pocophone F1/Poco F1 by Xiaomi

Quintrix

AND ... upgrade did not go according to plan . now stuck in loop with MI-Recovery 3 with 3 possible options.

Reboot - does not work , tried several times
Wipe Data - last option , not used yet
Connet to MI-Assistant - PC does not see phone

any help will be appreciated

mbayshark

Expert Member
AND ... upgrade did not go according to plan . now stuck in loop with MI-Recovery 3 with 3 possible options.

You'll probably have to move to India :unsure:

CUDlybunny

Can you get to download mode and try flash using your pc?

Quintrix

Thanks guys. I'm back on air after option 2. Wipe data :(
Lost all info on phone that was not backed up. Mainly pics and a few notes
Just a pain to log into everything again and to get that familiar feel back after forgetting half the tricks you used to get there.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Thanks guys. I'm back on air after option 2. Wipe data :(
Lost all info on phone that was not backed up. Mainly pics and a few notes
Just a pain to log into everything again and to get that familiar feel back after forgetting half the tricks you used to get there.
Better than losing a Poco

FlashSA

Executive Member
Where do you guys buy it from for 4k? I need to decide between this and the Mi A2 Lite
As a previous owner of a pure Android phone (Mi A1) and now proud owner of Miui again (Mi Max 3), I can safely say I'll never go pure Android again. Love the in built Miui features too much, especially in built call recording.

My vote for your dilemma would be the Poco

Last edited:

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Where do you guys buy it from for 4k? I need to decide between this and the Mi A2 Lite
Bought my 128/6 on a 11.11 special for $309 over at Gearbest. Seen Gearbest have the 6/64 for $298-$310 on sales every now and then. You can also try ALi Express but here I would say tread carefull and read shop reviews before you buy. Never bought a phone on Ali yet but have mixed results on things I did buy.

Must also add was lucky to buy when Aramex was charging normal prices, for now I would recommend DHL instead.

As a previous owner of an Android phone (Mi A1) and now proud owner of Miui again (Mi Max 3), I can safely say I'll never go pure Android again. Love the in built Miui features too much, especially in built call recording.

My vote for your dilemma would be the Poco
I concur.

Owned a Mi A2 for 2-3 months before I got rid of it in exchange for my the Poco. What drove me nuts on pure Android was lack of features (I got use to on my Mi 5 before A2 lite). Pure Android is just that, its clean and empty and some people might prefer that. I prefer things like dual apps (2 X whatsapp 1 for each sim) and so on.

Edit: what do you know: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009492488405.html?wid=1349303
Untitled.jpg

Exact price I paid for mine.

Last edited:

Dan C

Honorary Master
Bought my 128/6 on a 11.11 special for $309 over at Gearbest. Seen Gearbest have the 6/64 for $298-$310 on sales every now and then. You can also try ALi Express but here I would say tread carefull and read shop reviews before you buy. Never bought a phone on Ali yet but have mixed results on things I did buy.

Must also add was lucky to buy when Aramex was charging normal prices, for now I would recommend DHL instead.

I concur.

Owned a Mi A2 for 2-3 months before I got rid of it in exchange for my the Poco. What drove me nuts on pure Android was lack of features (I got use to on my Mi 5 before A2 lite). Pure Android is just that, its clean and empty and some people might prefer that. I prefer things like dual apps (2 X whatsapp 1 for each sim) and so on.

Edit: what do you know: https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_009492488405.html?wid=1349303
View attachment 649774

Exact price I paid for mine.
Damn good price for the 128 version.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Damn good price for the 128 version.
You telling me, it was the reason I bought it before. I literally just bought a Mi A2 lite 4/32 for $270 months before my Poco, when I saw the Poco for that price I went f it, and clicked buy on the same day.

Leisure Larry

How are you guys dealing with notifications?
Incoming notification icons disappear after a few seconds from the notification bar. It's quite annoying!