Pocophone F1/Poco F1 by Xiaomi

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I'm happy with my Poco F1. The only issue I have is that the speeds with my Vodacom sim card in my Poco F1 is much slower than when I insert the same sim card in my Huawei router. On my Poco F1 I will get download speeds of 4 - 8Mbps and with the sim in the router I get 20-35Mbps :unsure:

I'm happy with my Poco F1. The only issue I have is that the speeds with my Vodacom sim card in my Poco F1 is much slower than when I insert the same sim card in my Huawei router. On my Poco F1 I will get download speeds of 4 - 8Mbps and with the sim in the router I get 20-35Mbps :unsure:
What do you get when you use Vodacom on a Poco?

SlowInternet!

Da dum tsssss

Leisure Larry

MIUI is not as bad as the internet makes it seem.
I've actually grown to like it. I've always been using OnePlus, from OP1, OP3T, to OP6.
Wanted to try something else. You should give it a try, really. All that nonsense you see about MIUI adverts in the OS, and the lag et al, is all just nonsense.

Dan C

Honorary Master
MIUI is not as bad as the internet makes it seem.
I've actually grown to like it. I've always been using OnePlus, from OP1, OP3T, to OP6.
Wanted to try something else. You should give it a try, really. All that nonsense you see about MIUI adverts in the OS, and the lag et al, is all just nonsense.
Been using MIUI since my MI 5. Currently have the MI 8 with Nova Launcher Prime :)

From GSMarena - Two days ago, Redmi’s upcoming “flagship killer” K20 was officially confirmed by the brand’s General Manager Lu Weibing. Its main feature will be the Snapdragon 855 chipset which will be a first for a Redmi device. Today Weibing went on to give out more details and posted a screenshot of the device’s AnTuTu score with the phone living up to its “Demon King” nickname scoring 458,754 points.
We will see if that proved to be correct. There is also some rumours that this new flagship may end up as the Poco F2 or may be not.