Police called in to remove communications DG Rosey Sekese: report

nfbs

Expert Member
Two people who bring no value so they end up fighting.

drukkie

Expert Member
In the private sector you don't have this crap...
Just disable access....lol

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
On the one hand you have millions of people striking and rioting for more money. On the other hand you have people willing to fight for their right to earn money for doing nothing for this country and so just making the Rand worth less and less. Its such an untenable situation. Wouldn't it be grand if the millions striking for more money could see that these top brass leeches are their worst enemy?

The day that happens is the day SA starts healing.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Wouldn't it be grand if the millions striking for more money could see that these top brass leeches are their worst enemy?

The day that happens is the day SA starts healing.

Millions is an exaggeration although there have been national strikes in the past so I take your point.

The people striking are far too easily manipulated by the "top brass leeches" who use the great evils of Apartheid to divert attention away from themselves.

The day will eventually come when the poverty stricken masses realise that the evils of Apartheid do not explain why they are still poor and their leaders have become stinking rich at the expense of the poor.

As for Pule and Sekese, they both need to be introduced to the curb.

crackersa

Honorary Master
The day will eventually come when the poverty stricken masses realise that the evils of Apartheid do not explain why they are still poor and their leaders have become stinking rich at the expense of the poor.

i want to agree with you on that....but looking at Zimbabwe....well, see no change there and it's just getting poorer and poorer.....

j4ck455

Executive Member
i want to agree with you on that....but looking at Zimbabwe....well, see no change there and it's just getting poorer and poorer.....

Probably a result of the previous generations indoctrinating the next generation until the vicious cycle is eventually broken by a few who have learnt to recognise the proverbial stuff for what it is and enlightening those around them.

Revolutions are deceptive in the sense that massive change doesn't really happen overnight (it's usually a process comprised of lots of small events that take place over a long time).

Last edited:

crackersa

Honorary Master
Probably a result of the previous generations indoctrinating the next generation until the vicious cycle is eventually broken by a few who have learnt to recognise the proverbial stuff for what it is and enlightening those around them.

Revolutions are deceptive in the sense that massive change doesn't really happen overnight (it's usually a process comprised of lots of small events that take place over a long time).

That is so true....you deserve a bell's!

Recruitsmiths

Yea, but when 2035?

j4ck455

Executive Member
Yea, but when 2035?

Optimistic much? :p

I'm only stating what we all already know: the poverty stricken masses are obviously focusing on surviving day to day in (usually) inhumane conditions, and there is what I would describe as a misplaced culture of trust in their political masters whom they blindly follow, that culture of trust is slowly turning into a culture of distrust with every non-delivery of service protest.

One can only hope that the poor will catch a wakeup and start to realize that public sector corruption such as that which Pule and king Zumatello are undoubtedly guilty of, is the difference between a basic home (better than a shack) with essential services (water, electricity, waste removal, communications) and the likes of Nkandla mansions. I don't hold much hope on that front as you only have to look at how the cANCerYL ignored Malema's very obvious wealth that he flaunted very publicly.

Last edited:
K

kingrob

I would imagine Communications DG must be one huge salary, so how on earth can Pule afford to have one just sitting around and do nothing?

Mind you, the whole anc government does is, so just me being naive again. Sorry!