Pooky's guide to the Prostate gland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitbull

Verboten
What a weak arse attempt to have the other threads of sexual nature to be deleted with this one. Shame poor poor poor Pooky. If you want attention, buy a Dog

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
What a weak arse attempt to have the other threads of sexual nature to be deleted with this one. Shame poor poor poor Pooky. If you want attention, buy a Dog
Hey I just thought it was a valuable resource of information for our male friends on the forum. I saw the guys were missing out on some fun.

Pitbull

Verboten
To quote some of your posts in the gripes section:

I agree with you CathJ.

I think get rid of them.

There are other foums where one can discuss these things to your hearts content.
People come in here to MYBROADBAND. An IT and News website primarily, and then they see off topic threads about photography, games, food, pets etc. They think ok that looks interesting I can get computer help and information as well as a few fun threads. Now they come along and see a new posts link full of 'how to massage the g-spot' and 'does sex hurt' and 'what if my condom slips off'.

Wonderful.

Why can't you guys just go to a forum more appropriate for posting things like that of a sexual nature.
Very well but I don't exactly see gatherings of people chatting about g-spots and how to stimulate them. I mean really come on.
And it can be discussed in that manner... elsewhere. If someone wanted to know how to do that they can just google it and come up with thousands of ways, pictures, video's etc etc.
Well that's settled, it's against the T&C, so why is it still there?
Wow Do I need to say more ?

Iwojima

Expert Member
Clearly he's in schit stirring mode. His other thread in the gripes section today says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.