killadoob

Honorary Master
not everyone has control, or there would not be drug and alcohol addicts

im a poon addict :)

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
not everyone has control, or there would not be drug and alcohol addicts

im a poon addict :)
Did you watch that episode on oprah on the subject? Why drug addicts just cant stop? how it effects their brains with certain triggers? and how the brain uses base function abilities like the need to eat or protect your kids, and over rides those with the single desire of getting that narcotic? Its a pretty interesting show.

You see how almost the entire brain kicks into over drive to try get more of the substance.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
w1z4rd:
Dude dont admit to watching Oprah in a public forum!!
Someone is going to end up calling you lolfag!

Nod

Executive Member
I got my dog to wait until I give it the command to eat. And I also taught it to stop running when I say "heel". Those seem like pretty controlled urges...
You are conditioning your dog to respond in a certain way in order to get something it wants. Be it appraisal or a treat.

You don't have to have sex if you have a boner. It's your choice to give in to the urge, or to stay in control of it.

Tanarri

Hehe this thread got me thinking about Bioshock. lol.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

I guess if you are to slave to your instincts, you are not a man.

Baron Hohenzollern

Someone is desperately in need of some action!
An old argument often used by the Communists in America in order to justify the further moral decline of it's societal and family structures. Congratulations, you've ranked yourself among the likes of Marx and Lenin.

The feminists often use the "lack of sexual activity" when one questions their foul literature.

Last edited:

Baron Hohenzollern

Nutter alert! Nutter alert!

Baron Howzyorfather, you need to get to a shrink. You clearly have some MAJOR sexual problems!!
:eek:
Rwenzori, you never seem to be able to figure out precisely what it is people are. In one thread you attack them, and in another when help is what you really require...you hail them...such sycophantic behavior isn't really becoming.

As per seeking a shrink...why would I seek a man educated in a profession, that had fostered from the mind of a disturbed lunatic?

I require psychological help, because I consider the moral standards of modern society to be in decline? I suppose my illness is equal to the magnitude of Schopenhauer, Nietzche and Hegel. I'm in good company then.

noxibox

Honorary Master
An old argument often used by the Communists in America
It's the communist motto. "They only oppose us because they need some action. Get these people some prostitutes quick."

Congratulations, you've ranked yourself among the likes of Marx and Lenin.
I remember that. Lenin was famous for saying, "These guys need some action, let's shoot them or send them to Siberia or something."

"No, not that kind of action Vlady-baby. These dudes needs some hos."

Hmmm, actually this does explain why conservatives are so afraid of sex and nudity. It leads to communism. It's all obvious now.

Baron Hohenzollern

What's sad is, that one sick enough to endorse an increase of moral'ess behavior has the audacity to call me the sick one.

It's the communist motto. "They only oppose us because they need some action. Get these people some prostitutes quick."
It's no wonder you're quite pleased with this disturbed society, you lack even the fundamental concepts of the ideology your president adheres to feverently. In fact when reading his book you'd often find statements he made that are originally the statements made by Lenin himself.

Perhaps you should consider educating yourself on Communism, after all no more than 15 years ago, you most likely were an advent opposer of Communism.

I remember that. Lenin was famous for saying, "These guys need some action, let's shoot them or send them to Siberia or something."
You remember such a thing? then again with an education system in which you can't possibly fail unless you're completely retarded, it comes as no surprise that you'd remember such historical falacies.

"No, not that kind of action Vlady-baby. These dudes needs some hos."
How nice, at least we know now why you consider me to be the disturbed one, you don't even connect with your own culture, you have to immitate the "culture" of another ethnicity. Perhaps when you've outgrown your desire to be something other than you are. And get into touch with your Western roots, educate yourself on what it means to be a European, you might actually realize why it is that these type of "expression" are nothing but morally sick. You might be English though so, I shant get my hopes up too much.
Hmmm, actually this does explain why conservatives are so afraid of sex and nudity. It leads to communism. It's all obvious now.
Who says I'm a conservative?

Last edited:

Eugene66

Yes Baron
I feel your sentiments. Sometimes I also miss the old times and the old values but alas. The world is moving on. I don't judge them. I see them as an indication that the times are changing. They have been walking topless in Europe for ages already.

So rather let it go and be what it is and enjoy the view huh?? :)
If you have a wife get shades dude!! :)

Baron Hohenzollern

I remember that. Lenin was famous for saying, .
"The way to bring an end to Western Idealism is through attacking it's moral pilars, it's religion, it's values and most of all it's institution of the home".

That's about correct yes. Not in those precise words, but Antonio Gramsci might be worth reading, as he's a Marxist himself and his ideals on "culture war"...had been accepted by open arms in the USSR.

Last edited:

Frankie

Executive Member
Lets hope that they don't get picked up by the "fuzz", let alone ...........

rwenzori

Honorary Master
I require psychological help, because I consider the moral standards of modern society to be in decline?
Nope, because you clearly have major hangups regarding your sexuality. Psychiatric help, not psychological help, is recommended: or a weeks free pass in the local flophouse!
:p

chiskop

Executive Member
Guys, guys, we're losing sight of the point of this thread. I think I speak for most of us here when I say "More topless ladies, less Antonio Gramsci thanks".

Baron Hohenzollern

Nope, because you clearly have major hangups regarding your sexuality.
How Freudian (psychiatrist)...did you know he made the same claims about little children? I'd think twice about quoting the man in the future. As I said before, clearly he was very deranged...and there is no point denying it, since he's quoted extensively in the Netherlands as part of a campaign to justify underage sex. Plus your sick and morally stunted society even considers it part of education.

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/freud.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexuality

Read the "stages"....and I'm the bloody lunatic...well done Rwenzori, you've just proven my point about modern society and people in it.

chiskop said:
Guys, guys, we're losing sight of the point of this thread. I think I speak for most of us here when I say "More topless ladies, less Antonio Gramsci thanks".
By saying that, you already made more requests for Antonio Gramsci. Hail Alfred Kinsley while you're at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.