Pool campaign sees bikini tops disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiskop

Executive Member
The fact the some freaks have used Freud as a crutch for their argument means nothing, unless you're claiming that nobody has ever misused christianity or religion in the same way.

But that is besides the point. You're reading a little too much into a light-hearted thread, relax man.

Baron Hohenzollern

The fact the some freaks have used Freud as a crutch for their argument means nothing, unless you're claiming that nobody has ever misused christianity or religion in the same way.
That's the problem with you Commies...you always try to use Christianity as a scapegoat for your morally declined society. Why is that?

Freud is not some one that "had been used". Sickhund Freud is some one that IS used. Common Psychiatry and Psychology subjects, every one who studies it, touches upon Sickhund Freud. He encompasses a fundamental aspect of that "profession".

But that is besides the point. You're reading a little too much into a light-hearted thread, relax man.
Relax? sit back and enjoy the show? Such apathy. Why not have a popcorn while people cheer as we devolve to the primitive.:rolleyes:

chiskop

Executive Member
That's the problem with you Commies...you always try to use Christianity as a scapegoat for your morally declined society. Why is that?

Freud is not some one that "had been used". Sickhund Freud is some one that IS used. Common Psychiatry and Psychology subjects, every one who studies it, touches upon Sickhund Freud. He encompasses a fundamental aspect of that "profession".
Yes, but I think that you'll find that the vast majority of psychologists/psychiatrists don't use Freud (or anyone) to defend child abuse.

I am just pointing out that you have chosen an example of someone misusing Freud's work (whether or not you admit it).

Relax? sit back and enjoy the show? Such apathy. Why not have a popcorn while people cheer as we devolve to the primitive.:rolleyes:
Thanks, why don't you let us do just that.

Baron Hohenzollern

Yes, but I think
This being the most important part of your statement. You think...I don't care what you think, I care what is. Whether or not they endorse it publically matters little. If you ask any psychiatrists about Freud's views on sexuality, they can paraphrase it for you. That is what matters, one does not have to publically endorse something in order for it to be considered a significant part of psychiatry. Even today studies on Child sexuality and Sexuality in general continues. So you think wrong. Or did you not read the wikipedia link?

Whether they use it to defend child abuse or not is irrelevant, the point is that it is considered a fundamental part of psychiatry study. In an attempt to demonstrate that a child is just as sexually prepared at the age of puberty as an adult. For what reason would you suppose this is? As a matter of fact, one look at the age of concent for Europe and America as well as this country, indicates an age varying from 12 (in new mexico district) to 13 (Austria provided the partner is no more than 3 years older), 14 15 and 16. Only in rare instances are there any age concents that are 18.

What is considered a child these days?

I am just pointing out that you have chosen an example of someone misusing Freud's work (whether or not you admit it).
As proof that society is in moral decline? if you don't recognize this obvious truth, and only see one example as such, then you are in serious denial.

Thanks, why don't you let us do just that
Yankeefied to the core I see. Sad sight to behold.

Last edited:

rwenzori

Honorary Master
This being the most important part of your statement. You think...I don't care what you think, I care what is. Whether or not they endorse it publically matters little. If you ask any psychiatrists about Freud's views on sexuality, they can paraphrase it for you. That is what matters, one does not have to publically endorse something in order for it to be considered a significant part of psychiatry. Even today studies on Child sexuality and Sexuality in general continues. So you think wrong. Or did you not read the wikipedia link?

yadda yadda
Hey, you can rant on and on about Freud, commies, whatever, it still doesn't change the fact that, like all good Free State farmers, you are in need of a good pomp!

:p

chiskop

Executive Member

Baron Hohenzollern

Hey, you can rant on and on about Freud, commies, whatever, it still doesn't change the fact that, like all good Free State farmers, you are in need of a good pomp!

:p
Such fixation on the only thing you really know well. How void you must feel, that your greatest contribution to society, is equal to that of a prostitute. The difference being, you do it for free.

rwenzori

Honorary Master
Such fixation on the only thing you really know well. How void you must feel, that your greatest contribution to society, is equal to that of a prostitute. The difference being, you do it for free.
Me, free??? You gotta be kidding! But I got one times lil sister numbah one virgin who'll give you a bj for R10!!!

:D

Baron Hohenzollern

Um, ok. :rolleyes: Their entire point is that the female body shouldn't be sexualised, so how can that make them strippers?
By dropping their clothes? Oh well I guess that makes it different then!:rolleyes: I suppose we could say, a stripper also protests against sexualising the female body. As long as she makes sure to tell every man that it's not a sexual organ and it's designed to feed babies...I suppose it could be viewed as a profession that holds virtue rather than exploitation...If one wants to show that the female body is not to be sexualised one does not expose portions of it used by industry as a tool to sell. As this thread rightfully showed, the opening posters and several in it, did not care much for their "message" they enjoyed it's "sexuality" more so. Only after I pointed out the crass stupidity and moral decline of Western Society, did a few like yourself, and W1zard, attempt to use it in order to justify your own lust.

The rest of your post is useless, since you don't even recognize the contradiction in this statement.

Wizard said:
Your world is scary and sad. The breasts are not a reproductive organ. It was not designed for your sexual pleasure in mind. It was designed to feed babies. It was turned into a sex accessory by men like you (albeit a fun one)
Another contradiction, attacks me for making breasts a sexual organ and yet refers to it as a "fun one".:rolleyes: As it is to most of those who posted here, all correlated it as something "fun, and enjoyable"...all considered it to be viewable pleasure. And applauded it for it's correlation with sexuality rather than the opposite. So don't feed me your condescending rubbish.

So clever aren't you humanists?

I would rather see a woman's chest than a man.
This being the most important part of this paragraph. This is about your pleasure and your self pleasure alone. As to how you see me, the view of a chauvanist? That's hilarious, apparently it doesn't take many years to completely confuse a human being. 60 years ago, people like yourself were viewed as "chauvanists, man whores and womanizers"...today people like myself who argue against moral decline are the chauvanists....Put down your feminist mystique book. Turn off your Oprah tv...stop reading the Vagina monologues, and grow a brain you clown.

Perhaps give woman the same respect and opportunities you give men.
All of the above gets earned not granted by legislation. Perhaps you being the egalitarian that you are, should believe more in the females ability to succeed without legislation. I am not the one calling them stupid and incapable of advancing in the work environment, you are...with your egalitarian policies and views. I am not the one who turns them into a sexual pleasure, you are, because it's a fun one and it's something you'd rather see than a man's.

You must be one of the tribe...

Last edited:

eye_suc

Expert Member
ek voel jammer vir oom :(

i suppose the girlies didn't want to show you their mammaries huh... well i would be angry too!

Baron Hohenzollern

ek voel jammer vir oom :(
You assume I'm old?, that in itself should tell you something about the way things are today. For you to consider my views to be extremely old and not found in young people. I'm 2 years younger than you are.

i suppose the girlies didn't want to show you their mammaries huh... well i would be angry too!
Is this why you embrace the moral sickness of society? because you didn't want to be attacked and accused of being an isolated individual? "You need to get laid", "You were rejected your whole life, I'd be angry too"...It's a universal method of subversion, Yankees use it, English use it.... Unlike you kid (since I am Uncle), I do not succumb to societal pressures. I prefer to be a human, rather than a sheep.

Last edited:

Mr TB

Banned
Me, free??? You gotta be kidding! But I got one times lil sister numbah one virgin who'll give you a bj for R10!!!

:D
Prostitution exist because men are willing to pay for sex... placing a question mark around the integrity of men... not women... as the actual way of thinking goes...

Prostitution leaves a bad image on the integrity of men.

P

Picard

Prostitution exist because men are willing to pay for sex... placing a question mark around the integrity of men... not women... as the actual way of thinking goes...

Prostitution leaves a bad image on the integrity of men.
Sorry mate. Prostitution exist because women are willing to sell their bodies, for money, to satisfy the sexual hunger that men have.

But since both statements make an equal amount of sense, let's just say, it takes two to tango.

Baron Hohenzollern

Prostitution exist because men are willing to pay for sex...
Yes and no, the question mark on integrity falls on society in general which includes Government. It's not made desirable for them to put an end to prostitution and become part of an active and more discreet work force.

Govern doesn't take an active role in making it so. Some of them have no other alternative but to go into that profession, they do not have the qualifications to survive at a higher level than they currently do. Yes men pay for it, but females also use it in order to make money. In principle you are correct, but it is an issue which has roots in all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.