Post-Christmas online selling boom begins in SA

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
The number of fitness watches for sale on various sites was perhaps an indication that many South Africans were not quite ready to get off the couch.
It's an indication nobody cares about these stupid things...

saor

Honorary Master
Worst article ever.
Mybb staff writers need to go on holiday / stop writing articles from their phones whilst sitting on the toilet.
Seriously - it's been a stream of drivel the past month.
Go home mybb, you're tired.

nfbs

Expert Member
So what makes a shopping boom. The cervical massage shawl or the freestyle breast pump.

The mybb staff writer has serious issues if you ask me.

OMB

Mountain Man
So what makes a shopping boom. The cervical massage shawl or the freestyle breast pump.

The mybb staff writer has serious issues if you ask me.
By News24 Wire

explains it all

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
I have no idea where Jan musters the courage from to get up in the morning and post articles any more.

airborne

Executive Member
I have no idea where Jan musters the courage from to get up in the morning and post articles any more.
Maybe Jan has been replaced by a bot? You know how they complain about how sheet the early iterations of Al is? :D

Voicy

Honorary Master
The forum is the only thing keeping me from stopping visiting this site all together. The articles & clickbait titles are painful lately.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
The forum is the only thing keeping me from stopping visiting this site all together. The articles & clickbait titles are painful lately.
I have to agree. I'm more here for the odd gem someone drops in their posts rather than the nonsense articles. MyBB used to be the go to place for good articles and information but if they keep this up I reckon in the next 2 years it will be "You won't believe what happened next" clickbait *** and the comments section from News24.

The MyBB staff/owners are really working overtime to sink what used to be a very good site. At least we can be proud that it's going the same way as everything else in Africa :whistling: I mean why change the trend.

falcon786

Executive Member
Actually I got some useful information out of the article so thanks MYBB....

You can please some of the people all of the time,and you may even please all of the people some of the time,but you can't please all of the people all of the time!:D

cerebus

Honorary Master

You can please some of the people all of the time,and you may even please all of the people some of the time,but you can't please all of the people all of the time!:D
Enjoying your discounted cervical shaw I hope?

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

You can't return that bra and panty set you spoilt yourself with to Macro? :D