Post Office falling apart - can't pay bills, pensions not being paid into employee accounts

Paul Bedford

It only works in the UK because every law enforcement vehicle has ANPR cameras installed that can easily identify vehicles that haven't paid their licences.
And they don't have lots of vehicles driving around with cloned number plates.

Yskasmetnstoof

Should be easy. Deliver stuff speedily and to the correct address and don't steal, lose or throw away letters or parcels.
That's all.

Napalm2880

Expert Member
Yeah doubtful that will happen anytime soon tbh.

And its almost a guarantee that it won't be available nationally.
I'm a small cog in the wheel so I don't know all the details but I've been told it's a national online system for drivers licence and vehicle licence renewals. The part I'm on is going live before the end of the week.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I'm a small cog in the wheel so I don't know all the details but I've been told it's a national online system for drivers licence and vehicle licence renewals. The part I'm on is going live before the end of the week.

Fair play.. and I'll be monumentally happy if it is national and I can avoid all the crap of having to go to the Licensing dept or PO to get the retarded paperwork sorted out.

mjzar

tenor.gif

ConfusedR

Expert Member
All the ANC had to do, was to take over from the apartheid government and continue and improve because of the mass number of people being fully included.
But no, they broken down and destroyed EVERYTHING because of ANC cadre privilege.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
But wait, there is more! You are going to get all your parcels under 1kg at the Post Office! But that is not all! You are going to wait for ages to receive it!