Post your most profound thoughts of the day

KT-B

Honorary Master
Not for me thankfuly, family member we just lost to it. :(
Just seems they got the point where they were like "there's nothing else we can do" - but there's like a whole array of other treatments available...
Sometimes they feel defeated. Cancer is a really vicious illness. My aunt died from it - luckily my mother in law survived. A friend got cancer - did the usual treatment but did weed too (CBD and normal) - she is clear. My friend's father was given the weed tea to take his pain away - but the cancer was too much by that time. There doesn't seem to be a clear case as to when treatment (medical or herbal) will work. I just know that I would do everything possible to stay here a little longer. My son studied genetics - and it is something we battle daily. You can only hope we win our battles. I am sorry for your loss - it hurts and is unfair.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Driving with the lights off and having sex with the lights off results in the same - no one sees you and you get f.....d

gamer16

Executive Member
Woman age like cheese, they become sour, start to smell and blue veins start popping up everywhere.

/runs

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
If you have the disposable income of a confectioner then you're on a fudget.

But what I do care about is a system of jointly owning property in a complex with reptiles called a snektional title.

What do you call the devices that allow you to trade mollusks?
Point of snail.

What do you call it when your male children have an illness that makes them want to be valets?
Parking sons disease.

I discovered that I have a fetish for figuring things out.
I just came to that realisation.

How do you say "sup dawg" in Japanese?
Konichihuahua

If you have a phobia about over engineered buildings it's a complex complex complex.

If you can't get it up by cracked bathroom walls it's called a wrecked tile dysfunction.

At any given moment,the urge to sing "the lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away.

What do you call a cow that's been working out at the gym?
Mooscular.

What do you call a Mexican child molester?
A pedrophile.

What do you call it when a hillbilly dies and is reborn as something else?
Reintarnation.

By the powers vested in me I hereby dub my peen Lord Chubbington!
Arise lord Chubbington!

KT-B

Honorary Master
If you have the disposable income of a confectioner then you're on a fudget.

But what I do care about is a system of jointly owning property in a complex with reptiles called a snektional title.

What do you call the devices that allow you to trade mollusks?
Point of snail.

What do you call it when your male children have an illness that makes them want to be valets?
Parking sons disease.

I discovered that I have a fetish for figuring things out.
I just came to that realisation.

How do you say "sup dawg" in Japanese?
Konichihuahua

If you have a phobia about over engineered buildings it's a complex complex complex.

If you can't get it up by cracked bathroom walls it's called a wrecked tile dysfunction.

At any given moment,the urge to sing "the lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away.

What do you call a cow that's been working out at the gym?
Mooscular.

What do you call a Mexican child molester?
A pedrophile.

What do you call it when a hillbilly dies and is reborn as something else?
Reintarnation.

By the powers vested in me I hereby dub my peen Lord Chubbington!
Arise lord Chubbington!
OMG my stomach muscles hurt - and I nearly choked on my Friday drinky. Brilliant!!!!! I have to share it