Post your most profound thoughts of the day

patrick123

Expert Member
When someone asks you to remove the storage rack on their wall they use to store books on, for payment, but you decide the remuneration and remove said storage device from their wall pro bono.

A shelf less act of kindness
I am beside my shelf with understanding.

saor

Honorary Master
yeah lets get cheesy boi

Our Higher Self, which we might say is the composite of our higher feelings, has almost unlimited capabilities. It can create employment opportunities. It can create situations for the healing of relationships. It has the power to create the opportunity for loving relationships, financial opportunities, and physical healing. As we stop giving authority and energy to all of the negative programs that stem from our own thinking, we stop giving away our power to others and begin to own it back again. This results in a rise of self-esteem, the return of creativity, and the opening of a positive vision of the future that replaces fearfulness.
-David Hawkins

Bernie

Expert Member
Always make sure your laces (if applicable) are tied up fully before entering a public bathroom.

You welcome.

bromster

Expert Member
Imagine, 100 years from now, humans touch down on an unknown planet to find primitive humanoids building pyramids for their sun gods, so they help them out with tools, teach them principles of leverage and give them laser cutters to cut the granite.

Then the intellectually interior civilisation spends the next 3000 years digging through the sand, studying ancient wall paintings, wondering how these people built such awesome pyramids with such ancient technology.

gamer16

Honorary Master
It would be like regarding the rain a bug. But of course - rain is what it is without residing on a spectrum of being or naturalness; it simply is. And we can regard our own duality as natural a part of reality as anything. And from that place of acceptance can move in directions of our own choosing.
Really, very much incredibly well said.

I'll be stealing it as I suspect you have, so that I can share it knowing as near as makes no difference no one I share it with will have any comprehension thereof so I can laugh at their inferiority.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I'll be stealing it as I suspect you have, so that I can share it knowing as near as makes no difference no one I share it with will have any comprehension thereof so I can laugh at their inferiority.
You truly want to do this?

gamer16

Honorary Master
You truly want to do this?
For my own amusement yes, I'll post it on whatever social media platform and there will always be a few people liking sharing and commenting as if in full agreement but you know its bullshite as they have difficulty understanding the glass half full/empty theory, then laugh at them or play along and "vat hulle vir n gat" for even more amusement.

Splinter

Honorary Master
For my own amusement yes, I'll post it on whatever social media platform and there will always be a few people liking sharing and commenting as if in full agreement but you know its bullshite as they have difficulty understanding the glass half full/empty theory, then laugh at them or play along and "vat hulle vir n gat" for even more amusement.
I'm guessing you can't hear me.

saor

Honorary Master
Learning to play an instrument means making many mistakes. Yet we can clearly regard the mistake to be what learning feels like in the moment: Mistakes flow inevitably from choosing to learn. And yet as we learn to play the game of life we forget the nature of mistakes.

So remember silly!

Sometimes they're the necessary and inevitable consequence of learning and living. See it, change it, let it go. The lesson has been learned. Live.

Last edited:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
What is the difference between corpses preserved in pyramids and the rear of a patriotic American bird?
One is Egypt's Mummies the other is Eagle Bummies.

What is the difference between the act of a plane closely following another in combat and having a good battle with someone while you are on the crapper?
One is horse power the other is wors power.

What is the difference between what some people call the first page on a website and when you raise the ire of your garden decorative figurines?
One is Home Page the other is Gnome Rage.

What is the difference of two of the same after each other and the time between your bowel movements.
One is back to back, the other is kak to kak.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don't know and I don't care.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
My friend and I frequently give conjugal visits to an all-female prison, to remind the inmates what it's like for a selfless guy to go down on them.

It just gives us some scents of perp puss.