Post your most profound thoughts of the day

gamer16

Honorary Master
I wonder - if we were all the same colour, same IQ, same looks, same religion or lack thereof, and same wealth - would we still find a reason to hate and kill?
Yes, because if we don't we wouldn't be able to evolve as a species, have to weed out them feeble's.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
So I don't know how profound this is, but I have to share it anyway.

A lot of us remember the popular song by George Harrison - Got my mind set on you. It was very popular in nightclubs back in the 90s and 2000s. Go play it now. Open a youtube tab and refresh your memory.

Now listen to the lyrics again, but think to yourself, "This song is about rape."

Creepy AF hey?
Quite a few people think along those lines : https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/42394/

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
“You and everyone you know are going to be dead soon. And in the short amount of time between here and there, you have a limited amount of f ucks to give. Very few, in fact. And if you go around giving a f uck about everything and everyone without conscious thought or choice—well, then you’re going to get f ucked.”
― Mark Manson

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Mahatma Ghandi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an incredible set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail. Plus, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Mahatma Ghandi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an incredible set of callouses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail. Plus, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Oh

I thought he had aids.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
In Pulp Fiction, Marcellus Wallace responds with "i'm pretty ****ing far from Ok." This is either to state that he feels attractive when having sex with a certain girl named "Far" from Oklahoma, or to say that he doesn't feel that well.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
If people's reacations/actions surprise you - then you don't really know them. Time to get to know them better.

kolaval

Expert Member
Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
And, weak men create hard times.