Post your most profound thoughts of the day

PhreakBoy

Executive Member
Would the behaviour of taxi drivers change if the public went vigilante on them more often? (after the video of the motorcycle stopping the taxi going against the flow of traffic).

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Would the behaviour of taxi drivers change if the public went vigilante on them more often? (after the video of the motorcycle stopping the taxi going against the flow of traffic).
I can't see it working for long before taxi driver pulls a gun and the "vigilante" lies in a pool of sticky red goop.

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
Why there is a need for alcohol or the association of alcohol is a prerequisite to having fun. I can't understand, please enlighten me.

awvince

Expert Member
What if heaven and hell is going to be a figment of the imagination. Once they bury you, they plug you into the matrix and live your lives out like that

saor

Honorary Master
Ugh...if you ever see me wearing my tiredness or busyness like a mask again please just punch me or hurl verbal incisions in my direction. We had this silly idea as kids that if we pulled our faces for long enough they'd stay like that, but what if I acted a certain way for long enough to stay like that? Yikes! So please, help a brother out and point that **** out.

kolaval

Expert Member
The interesting thing about being alive is that you’re all in.
This (life) is going to kill you.
I think you should play the most magnificent game that you can, while you’re waiting (for death),
because do you have anything better to do?