Power being restored in Johannesburg

Sonic2k

Executive Member
Oh did Louis Pieterse get off his fat arse and actually do some work???? No wonder its so freaking hot!

grok

Honorary Master
Why did it take so long, after all the only thing that was needed was to flick a switch after the sabouteurs left ..

Sonic2k

Executive Member
Why did it take so long, after all the only thing that was needed was to flick a switch after the sabouteurs left ..

Because dipsh*t Pieterse can't even put a plug onto a cable of a toaster but he's the Groot Meneer spokesman for ****ty.. eh I mean City Power. If the techs tell him the tripswitch flipped because it felt xenophobic, he'll believe them.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Oh did Louis Pieterse get off his fat arse and actually do some work???? No wonder its so freaking hot!

Obviously the feckers were lying. What really transpired no one will know!

Sonic2k

Executive Member
Obviously the feckers were lying. What really transpired no one will know!
Yes they keep it top secret. I have pressed their techs in the past, they won't talk.
One did talk in the past and told me plainly they cut the power because people are using too much, and proceeded to show me the red-lined meter readings in the substation.

A common excuse is "cable theft" = "we are loadshedding"
Electricity supply and distribution is not exactly rocket science.. but these buffoons get it horribly wrong.