"Power of Woolies water" - Video gets stores attention.

Mist4h20

Full story here

Any thoughts or input on this video?

I can't help but think if the roles were reversed there would be some dramatic uproar? Or not? Opinions and views welcome.

Side note - I have nothing against them, I enjoyed the video, just interested in opinions :)

Last edited:

Flanders

Executive Member
My guess is that they switch between those accents quite often depending on where they are and who they're around.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I agree, but I also feel like if they were the opposite color and were "having a little fun" doing the opposite, the race card would be played quite heavily..
possibly, but that's the go to of a low IQ, inferior person, we don't have to stoop to that level

these guys were having perfectly innocent fun, I'm sure the English can laugh at themselves and don't mind, those who choose to take offense at this, or if the roles were reversed, need to get a life

Mist4h20

possibly, but that's the go to of a low IQ, inferior person, we don't have to stoop to that level

these guys were having perfectly innocent fun, I'm sure the English can laugh at themselves and don't mind, those who choose to take offense at this, or if the roles were reversed, need to get a life
I was just pointing out the double standards of society more than anything else, don't get me wrong I appreciate the humor.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I was just pointing out the double standards of society more than anything else
sure I get that, I just flatout reject society's double standards, well most of them anyway

no need to dwell on it too much, when someone yells racist for the billionth time in the news we can all get worked up then and debate the veracity of the claim, in the meantime just enjoy humour like this for what it is

Mist4h20

sure I get that, I just flatout reject society's double standards, well most of them anyway

no need to dwell on it too much, when someone yells racist for the billionth time in the news we can all get worked up then and debate the veracity of the claim, in the meantime just enjoy humour like this for what it is
Very true, I feel a bit ashamed that my mind jumps to this. Just so used to everything being turned to race.. Need more equality and less division really