"Power of Woolies water" - Video gets stores attention.

VikashLurker

I found it amusing. I think they got away with it as they poke fun at both black and white accents.

I laffed at photosynthesis ... whahaha

tRoN

Executive Member
It’s no different to the black ladies using skin lighteners and straight blond wigs

Mila

Honorary Master
It’s the same with the saffer in austrailia making african voices beacuse he mis home.

I love it when people can do that.
I’m so bad at accents i even make my own accent sound fake.

marine1

Honorary Master
If roles were reversed there would be a mass uproar and the EFF would be mobilizing its forces and the HRC would be proceeding with charges

lived666

Executive Member
If roles were reversed there would be a mass uproar and the EFF would be mobilizing its forces and the HRC would be proceeding with charges
TBH, I disagree, I think if a group of white kids could pull that off in perfect Zulu accents, then nah.

Try an experiment, find 3 white kids that can speak perfect Zulu and copy the video and upload to twitter....

ActivateD

Expert Member
TBH, I disagree, I think if a group of white kids could pull that off in perfect Zulu accents, then nah.

Try an experiment, find 3 white kids that can speak perfect Zulu and copy the video and upload to twitter....
I agree if there are white kids that can speak Zulu people would love it.

As for these kids I had a good laugh and glad Woolworths got onboard.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Amalgamate. Hahahahahahaaha. That was actually very clever and I don't seem to feel offended by it or the need to immediately find a safe space and turn vegan.

Very nice

FalconZA

JASIS!!! now that was funny!!!

we need more of this in our country, gives these guys a bells!

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Secondly I thought the video was actually quite funny. I wonder which private schools those kids go to? Sounds a lot like some rugby commentators and presenters I've heard on SS.

No...not Ashwin.