"Power of Woolies water" - Video gets stores attention.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
I agree, but I also feel like if they were the opposite color and were "having a little fun" doing the opposite, the race card would be played quite heavily..
If roles were reversed there would be a mass uproar and the EFF would be mobilizing its forces and the HRC would be proceeding with charges
Completely disagree!

Check the comments and try to find something negative being said by the opposite race.

I see videos like these all the time with white kids dancing to black songs etc and it's always filled with great comments by blacks and really helps with bringing the nation together.

Craig

Honorary Master
That's bloody funny. Makes me wish I could speak more languages.

It's not even nearly the same thing. We all know the reason some here does that, if it was purely for humour it would have been funny, but that wasn't the reason for what he did there, he was being condescending. He knows it, and you know it.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
That's bloody funny. Makes me wish I could speak more languages.

It's not even nearly the same thing. We all know the reason some here does that, if it was purely for humour it would have been funny, but that wasn't the reason for what he did there, he was being condescending. He knows it, and you know it.
"We all know it" do we?

So who decides when it's "purely for humour" then?

Just wondering...

Craig

Honorary Master
"We all know it" do we?

So who decides when it's "purely for humour" then?

Just wondering...
I do not have the energy today to handle your victim complex. I said what I wanted, think of that what you will. There has been quite a few similar videos posted to the woolies one, from other perspectives. No one threw a tantrum.
I think everyone might be getting a bit gatvol about everyone constantly shouting racism from both sides, non of the videos posted so far comes anywhere close to being racist for me, if you feel otherwise it not my place to change your mind.

Pitbull

Verboten
Completely disagree!

Check the comments and try to find something negative being said by the opposite race.

I see videos like these all the time with white kids dancing to black songs etc and it's always filled with great comments by blacks and really helps with bringing the nation together.
But God forbid you put dreadlock in your hair, or do something else. Then it's cultural appropriation...

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I do not have the energy today to handle your victim complex. I said what I wanted, think of that what you will. There has been quite a few similar videos posted to the woolies one, from other perspectives. No one threw a tantrum.
I think everyone might be getting a bit gatvol about everyone constantly shouting racism from both sides, non of the videos posted so far comes anywhere close to being racist for me, if you feel otherwise it not my place to change your mind.
Victim complex? Jirre, that escalated quickly. I was asking a question. You should know from my posts on this forum that I steer well clear of racist drama.

And I fully agree with the highlighted part.

ice_cubes

Executive Member
My guess is that they switch between those accents quite often depending on where they are and who they're around.
Yep, very common if you live in the township but school in *town* as they call it.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Victim complex? Jirre, that escalated quickly. I was asking a question. You should know from my posts on this forum that I steer well clear of racist drama.

And I fully agree with the highlighted part.
Make up your mind then. Sheesh.

flippakitten

Expert Member
I find it funny how it makes em British and not Karen from Constantia praising the ground Wollies walks on for overcharging for the same products you get everywhere else.

Craig

Honorary Master
That's why I didn't even respond to the last post. Comes into a thread, insinuates racism and then agree that he is gatvol of people shouting racism. His is even more confusing to me than I am to myself.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master

That's why I didn't even respond to the last post. Comes into a thread, insinuates racism and then agree that he is gatvol of people shouting racism. His is even more confusing to me than I am to myself.
You two should get a room.

Oh and "insinuates" racism...again, how convenient and ironic.

White people copy black accents in a post = out comes the knives.
Black people copy white accents - schits and giggles.

A mere interesting and relevant fact I highlighted and out comes the knives...

RedViking

Nord of the South
You two should get a room.

Oh and "insinuates" racism...again, how convenient and ironic.

White people copy black accents in a post = out comes the knives.
Black people copy white accents - schits and giggles.

A mere interesting and relevant fact I highlighted and out comes the knives...
Still a bit confused you are. For someone who doesn't like racist drama you are very good at starting it, by taking a post out context even. Now you even call it a "Fact". Ag shame.