"Power of Woolies water" - Video gets stores attention.

Craig

Honorary Master
White people copy black accents in a post = out comes the knives.
This can be found right here in this thread, no outrage over it as it is actually rather funny. No knives or nothing.

The poster that did it was decidedly unfunny in the other thread though. He also didn't do it for humour as it wasn't in a funny thread, he was just being a cnt.

surface

Executive Member

ponder

Honorary Master
TBH, I disagree, I think if a group of white kids could pull that off in perfect Zulu accents, then nah.

Try an experiment, find 3 white kids that can speak perfect Zulu and copy the video and upload to twitter....
And if you're wrong they are fscked...

RedViking

Nord of the South
Excellent advertising for Woolies. At least if you can't afford anything else there, you can buy a bottle of water.

killerbyte

Expert Member
I agree, but I also feel like if they were the opposite color and were "having a little fun" doing the opposite, the race card would be played quite heavily..
The opposite situation would be an Afrikaans person with a heavy accent drinking the water and then speaking perfect English.
The Buffelsfontein Brandy advert does the English to Afrikaans joke very well. That advert was good.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
It is a funny meme. Off course there are a minority of recreational-outragers who will push a racial narrative because they hate the joy of others.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Imagine watching a video, having a laugh and then then feel a moment of outrage that people wouldn't like it if races were reversed.

Must be an interesting life.
Interesting life or sad reality?