Poweralert Stage 3 (old news)

Almost a month past elections - were we not supposed to be in the End Times by now?
This whole era is going to be weird. How the next government reacts to the power crisis will be telling.

I'm very grateful the lights are staying on even if its only my slim margins.

Almost a month past elections - were we not supposed to be in the End Times by now?

Well let's see if they can push this for 2 months. Can't make it too obvious, besides they too busy trying to save their jobs now. Wait until everyone is settled in and see if everything explode afterwards.

Quick one. What's the reason we currently have no loadshedding? Someone across the pond asked me, and I don't actually know what to tell them. I assume general better performance, lower demand and lower breakdowns?

Quick one. What's the reason we currently have no loadshedding? Someone across the pond asked me, and I don't actually know what to tell them. I assume general better performance, lower demand and lower breakdowns?

Better maintenance leading to a better EAF basically.

The thing they should have been doing for the last decade.

Also politics, ANC have to be seen as competent enough to still be the ones more in charge now. Otherwise I suspect the sabotage would have been back already.

Also politics, ANC have to be seen as competent enough to still be the ones more in charge now. Otherwise I suspect the sabotage would have been back already.
Why did they sabotage themselves out of an election majority?

I guess the great hope now is that the saboteurs were mostly or all members of what's now MK.

Back