Praesidium global investment fund

icecoder

Does anyone have any information about this company ?
According to their newsletter here they post a 3 % growth monthly over the last 4 years. Never had a bad month ? Obviously sounds too good to be true, however someone close to me just invested a lot of money in this company and I don't have any proof that is a Ponzi scheme or a scam, but my gut feeling tells me it is?

bchip

3% monthly is ~ 140% growth per annum.

There are no legit companies in the world that promises this to the public.
Think youve answered your own question

Eti1

Expert Member
I wouldn't call it a scam. It's a hedge fund that trades fx futures. Big wins (and losses) are possible.

Those numbers though, wow. Wonder what the fees and minimum investment are.

And they do at least make the caveat that past performance is no guarantee of future performance.

mr_norris

Expert Member
The lack of information on the fund on their main website puts me off. While that newsletter linked in the OP contains a lot of info, I would expect to find something like that on their main website. No mention of costs anywhere also put me off.

I can only imagine how many potential new clients they lose because of lack of info.

bchip

Best advise I can give is to check with the FSB rather.
Looking at the details now, its seems amazing but still possible.

Ask for PRAESIDIUM FSP 4352

0800 20 37 22

leodas

Does anyone have any information about this company ?
According to their newsletter here they post a 3 % growth monthly over the last 4 years. Never had a bad month ? Obviously sounds too good to be true, however someone close to me just invested a lot of money in this company and I don't have any proof that is a Ponzi scheme or a scam, but my gut feeling tells me it is?
Hey Icecoder, Please listen to your gut feeling!!!!!
I have inside information about this Company and their modus operandi and all their associated entities. I just cannot share the info on a public plartform.
But really, pleeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeease do not be duped by fancy talk and greed, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
Again, Listen to your gut. Should you wish for more clarity/information, pm me. I have inside information.

icecoder

I have inside information about this Company and their modus operandi and all their associated entities. I just cannot share the info on a public plartform.
But really, pleeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeease do not be duped by fancy talk and greed, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
Again, Listen to your gut. Should you wish for more clarity/information, pm me. I have inside information.
Yeah it's not looking good from what I can gather. My recommendation is definitely to stay away.

Silver04

Icecoder, based on what information it does not looking good for you? If you have a understanding of how a FX hedge fund works...There are plenty of companies worldwide offering this kind of investment. Goldman Sachs for example. 5th biggest investment bank in the world. The issue is that most of this kind of service, is for wealthy people only because of the minimum required capital needed. Only by simply google the name gives you already enough information to be cautious or not. I'm from Belgium based here on a work permit and a friend here mentioned me about this company last in December 2017. I made a appointment that same month. I went to there office. In 2018 April I opened a managed FX account with Praesidium for me and my father and my sister in law. My fathers account is running just over a year now. My father withdraw a few times part of the monthly returns. Average returns are indeed beween 3.1-3.3%.

mr_norris

Expert Member
If you're going to say "don't use them but I can't tell you why", you might as well say nothing at all. Otherwise you just have an opinion.

Also, it's "lose" and "platform".

Foben

I have really mixed feelings about this. I met with them at their offices and I spoke to a few references who have confirmed that the returns are legitimate.
However, in my 15 odd years of investing I haven't encountered anything with similar results. In derivatives trading these returns are certainly possible (even much higher), but the lack of any losses concerns me - I would expect to see a few months with negative returns.

I have given them a small amount of my capital (basically what I am willing to lose worst case) and I'm adopting a wait and see approach. If anyone has more information please message me.

Thanks.

icecoder

Well prior to your 15 years of investing there was an saying.. "If it sounds too good to be true, it properly is"
These numbers world record breaking and never posted a loss? Highly unlikely and most likely impossible.
You might see your 3 % return but that profit is not coming from trading I suspect. Most likely coming from new investors funds.