Praesidium global investment fund

Eti1

Expert Member
I have to add my bit... I was told about Praesidium by a personal friend of mine who is a broker for them about 3 years ago. Around the same another friend of mine was trying to convince me to invest in something strange called Bitcoins... right!! I had no idea how it worked so I stayed clear. Also having lost over R100k previously with a binary options trading scam company I was extremely wary of anything that seems "too good to be true".
At the same time a mutual friend of mine (and the broker) took a loan for R150k, which he gave to Praesidium to invest. Two years later he withdrew R190k, thereby paying off the loan and still leaving a substantial investment with Praesidium which he adds to on a monthly basis and it continues to grow.
There is something here that the "haters" are missing. I am about to invest with them and despite the banshee-like wailing of my regular broker who keeps telling me tales of woe and misery about people losing money in ponzi schemes etc., I'm going to take action and see what happens. Consider this - If I had invested that 100k 3 years ago in Praesidium it would be worth R265,233.
Minimum investment is now R50k and I believe they are going to lower that soon. Only way to find out for real is to get involved.
Wait. You lost R100K with a binary options scam company, now you want to invest more money into another sounds too good to be true forex derivatives fund to see what happens?

Based on the advice of a personal friend/broker who works for this forex fund?

Against the advice of your regular broker?

Seriously?

I may have been on the fence earlier in this thread, but your post has shown me what is really going on here.

8BitLife

What if that's just it? - They are very clever and have been operating a system with smart people and clever software that has performed consistently well (and paid out consistently) for over 10 years. Surely someone by now would have ranted and raved about having lost a fortune with Praesidium and declared them to be ruthless scammers on the toilet wall of the world - the internet!
Their offices are in Hammets Crossing - a respectable and "not so old" building near Fourways.
It is possible and I know people who are doing it - like I said, the only way to find out for yourself instead of hypothesizing and speculating on the negative is to dive in and try it. Make an investment for 6 months, see if it matches the claimed returns and withdraw your winnings... If not, then you come back on the forum and BLAST this hocus pocus out the water with great factual evidence of the deceit.
I will definitely be back here to report my personal experience - for better or worse.
If they are so super clever, why do they need to lower minimums to get people to invest? Love how you just ignored my previous reply to you calling bs on your story. I am gonna make a call and say you are a Praesidium con who just created another account like you did with those 'investor' accounts. You guys just don't learn.

NB: To anyone reading this, do not give these cons any of your money. Initially they will show you great 'returns' by giving new investor money to you. Eventually, all your money will disappear, though.

DrPhil_SA

I have read your post...and I judge it as top-notch bullsh*t. Thank you for trying, though. Your effort is appreciated.

P.S. When your managed fund does well, you up the minimum. You only lower it cause it is crap and nobody wants to invest real money in it. The fact that they are lowering their minimums is an indication that people are not buying their ponzi lies and are not willing to put money in.
No need to be rude just because you don't believe what you see... I'm simply stating some facts as I have been informed. I may be proved wrong in time, but I have seen the evidence of people who are obtaining the results they claim.
I can only expect such a rude and ignorant response from someone who is frightened to find out for themselves. Like crabs in a bucket... if one clever crab manages to reach his claw to the rim of the bucket and tries to pull himself out - all the other frightened crabs grasp onto him and pull him back in the bucket... So sad.
I'm still going to try from the inside and I'll report back from personal experience. Seeya in 6 months.
One last question @8BitLife - Do you believe NASA actually landed and put men on the moon in 1969?

DrPhil_SA

Wait. You lost R100K with a binary options scam company, now you want to invest more money into another sounds too good to be true forex derivatives fund to see what happens?

Based on the advice of a personal friend/broker who works for this forex fund?

Against the advice of your regular broker?

Seriously?

I may have been on the fence earlier in this thread, but your post has shown me what is really going on here.
I am basing my decision to invest based on the evidence of a personal friend who actually invested and still does obtain returns... Guys - I'm not trying to convince anyone to invest in Praesidium, so "calm down and do nothing". I'm simply stating an opinion based on informed experience from someone who actually did it.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
No need to be rude just because you don't believe what you see... I'm simply stating some facts as I have been informed. I may be proved wrong in time, but I have seen the evidence of people who are obtaining the results they claim.
I can only expect such a rude and ignorant response from someone who is frightened to find out for themselves. Like crabs in a bucket... if one clever crab manages to reach his claw to the rim of the bucket and tries to pull himself out - all the other frightened crabs grasp onto him and pull him back in the bucket... So sad.
I'm still going to try from the inside and I'll report back from personal experience. Seeya in 6 months.
One last question @8BitLife - Do you believe NASA actually landed and put men on the moon in 1969?

It's more believable than this story, but good luck to you.

DrPhil_SA

If they are so super clever, why do they need to lower minimums to get people to invest? Love how you just ignored my previous reply to you calling bs on your story. I am gonna make a call and say you are a Praesidium con who just created another account like you did with those 'investor' accounts. You guys just don't learn.

NB: To anyone reading this, do not give these cons any of your money. Initially they will show you great 'returns' by giving new investor money to you. Eventually, all your money will disappear, though.
You really are quite rude and obviously very emotionally invested in this conversation. No, I am not a Praesidium broker and you should be very careful about slandering and labeling people as "cons" in public forums when you are simply standing on the outside without real evidence.
I'm not sure how long you consider the period of "initially" to be ... 2 years, 4 years - how about 10 years of consistent returns? I think that stretches beyond "initially"
I have not ignored your previous reply - but I am not going to indulge any further in a forum combat. As I've said - I am not trying to convince anyone to invest I'm simply giving evidence of what I know to be true.
Habeas corpus!

8BitLife

You really are quite rude and obviously very emotionally invested in this conversation. No, I am not a Praesidium broker and you should be very careful about slandering and labeling people as "cons" in public forums when you are simply standing on the outside without real evidence.
I'm not sure how long you consider the period of "initially" to be ... 2 years, 4 years - how about 10 years of consistent returns? I think that stretches beyond "initially"
I have not ignored your previous reply - but I am not going to indulge any further in a forum combat. As I've said - I am not trying to convince anyone to invest I'm simply giving evidence of what I know to be true.
Habeas corpus!
Nice try Praesidium bot. Try again.

NB: @DrPhil_SA is a Praesidium con. Their ponzi scheme is not attracting investors and they are getting desperate. They are running out of new investors' money with which to pay old investors. Hence the reason they are lowering their minimums and creating fake accounts like this DrPhil_SA to try and trick you and give you the impression that other people have invested and made money. DrPhil_SA is VERY MUCH trying to get you to invest regardless of what he says.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Habeas corpus!

Too defensive for someone who has supposedly not even invested yet, classic sign of proponents of scams and pyramid schemes as in other threads here and other websites (like comment sections of moneyweb).

DrPhil_SA

Too defensive for someone who has supposedly not even invested yet, classic sign of proponents of scams and pyramid schemes as in other threads here and other websites (like comment sections of moneyweb).
Ag put a sock in it really... Do nothing. Sounds like you'll never try anything anyway so leave it be.

DrPhil_SA

We are a month on and a holiday further.. Did anybody actually drop their money into FX trading?
I will be transferring my funds at the end of Jan... Just waiting for cash to transfer from UK pension and gave notice on the pathetic Allan Gray preservation funds which have actually been losing my investment in the last 6 months.
Don't take any notice of what I do - just do your own research. Frankly I don't give a damn if anybody else does anything or not. I'm doing this for me and was simply passing on my opinion based on my evidence. That's all.

Tman*

Expert Member
I have to add my bit... I was told about Praesidium by a personal friend of mine who is a broker for them about 3 years ago. Around the same another friend of mine was trying to convince me to invest in something strange called Bitcoins... right!! I had no idea how it worked so I stayed clear. Also having lost over R100k previously with a binary options trading scam company I was extremely wary of anything that seems "too good to be true".
At the same time a mutual friend of mine (and the broker) took a loan for R150k, which he gave to Praesidium to invest. Two years later he withdrew R190k, thereby paying off the loan and still leaving a substantial investment with Praesidium which he adds to on a monthly basis and it continues to grow.
There is something here that the "haters" are missing. I am about to invest with them and despite the banshee-like wailing of my regular broker who keeps telling me tales of woe and misery about people losing money in ponzi schemes etc., I'm going to take action and see what happens. Consider this - If I had invested that 100k 3 years ago in Praesidium it would be worth R265,233.
Minimum investment is now R50k and I believe they are going to lower that soon. Only way to find out for real is to get involved.
/laughs in conman

8BitLife

I will be transferring my funds at the end of Jan... Just waiting for cash to transfer from UK pension and gave notice on the pathetic Allan Gray preservation funds which have actually been losing my investment in the last 6 months.
Don't take any notice of what I do - just do your own research. Frankly I don't give a damn if anybody else does anything or not. I'm doing this for me and was simply passing on my opinion based on my evidence. That's all.
Dr Surtie, is that you? Please identify yourself, messiah.

8BitLife

I phoned and asked. Company is registered with FSB.

BTW they might have told you they are a registered FSP, but I searched the FSCA register for PRAESIDIUM GLOBAL HOLDINGS LIMITED and came up with nothing. There is also no FSP number on their website which I can see. If they are a registered FSP, they should show their FSP number on the website. I do not think they are registered.

Ace--

I was googling Praesidium global fund and my top search result was this posting. I'm extremely disappointed to see that none of Praesidium management has responded to these serious allegations. I don't believe any corporate company would leave these types of allegations unanswered.

Could anybody from Praesidium please respond! I'm a potential investor and would like to have clarity on the matter.
CRAIG MASSYN
ANDREW CUNNINGHAM-MOORAT
BRETT BUKES
GARY WILDE

Could you please assist with this post?

Speedster

Honorary Master
I was googling Praesidium global fund and my top search result was this posting. I'm extremely disappointed to see that none of Praesidium management has responded to these serious allegations. I don't believe any corporate company would leave these types of allegations unanswered.

Could anybody from Praesidium please respond! I'm a potential investor and would like to have clarity on the matter.
CRAIG MASSYN
ANDREW CUNNINGHAM-MOORAT
BRETT BUKES
GARY WILDE

Could you please assist with this post?
Rather deposit your funds to my anonymous bitcoin address, you'll have a greater chance of getting something back

PsyWulf

Executive Member
It's always the same
Nee guy joins,asks for info
Gets told the facts of life,like death and taxes and no legit business poops gold and rainbows like their 'miracle' company

2-4 'longterm' clients/brokers/anti-vaxxers join glorifying the experience they/we/it has had, calling for 'evidence' to counter their claims since being a realist or human that passed basic pre-school maths isn't good enough - though not providing anything remotely useful in countering

Miraculously all of these millionaires vanish shortly after since gloating about their success and newspaper cutouts pronouncing the impending end of world-hunger would be too vain