Praesidium global investment fund

cguy

Executive Member
The suspicious thing is that they achieve positive returns just about every single month. I stand by what I said - this looks like a Ponzi scheme.
Looks dodge to me too. Certainly, one can get 3% per month consistently, sometimes quite a bit more..., but these types of trades are unlikely to be capital limited. Anything asking for investor money is very unlikely to not have long periods of drawdown.

8BitLife

Looks dodge to me too. Certainly, one can get 3% per month consistently, sometimes quite a bit more..., but these types of trades are unlikely to be capital limited. Anything asking for investor money is very unlikely to not have long periods of drawdown.
LOL! This guy.

And I quote "Certainly, one can get 3% per month consistently, sometimes quite a bit more...'

Classic cguy

JayM

Expert Member
Easily achievable in some basket case currency which is depreciating like lead. But their prospectus claims 40%+ p/a in USD. There is no consistent, reliable way to achieve that over any significant length of time.

cguy

Executive Member
Easily achievable in some basket case currency which is depreciating like lead. But their prospectus claims 40%+ p/a in USD. There is no consistent, reliable way to achieve that over any significant length of time.
Not true. If you’re talking about a single fixed purchase, then of course, but for a quantitative strategy that continuously rebalances its portfolio, very doable.

JayM

Expert Member
Not true. If you’re talking about a single fixed purchase, then of course, but for a quantitative strategy that continuously rebalances its portfolio, very doable.

I refuse to believe this until I see some published audited financial records showing as much.

cguy

Executive Member
I refuse to believe this until I see some published audited financial records showing as much.
Nobody who achieves this would make it publicly available for investment, so I doubt that you would see this.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Nobody who achieves this would make it publicly available for investment, so I doubt that you would see this.
Which is why anybody advertising super returns is a dead giveaway of a scam. I know of a guy who has managed to average about 25% per month over the last year, but there is no way he is telling anyone how as that would destroy his niche.

Last edited:

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I have a family member who also invested R120K a year ago. Its a mission to get the money out ! :(

I want to help where I can ...

Anyone also having issues getting lump sums out ?

zerocool2009

Executive Member
I have to add my bit... I was told about Praesidium by a personal friend of mine who is a broker for them about 3 years ago. Around the same another friend of mine was trying to convince me to invest in something strange called Bitcoins... right!! I had no idea how it worked so I stayed clear. Also having lost over R100k previously with a binary options trading scam company I was extremely wary of anything that seems "too good to be true".
At the same time a mutual friend of mine (and the broker) took a loan for R150k, which he gave to Praesidium to invest. Two years later he withdrew R190k, thereby paying off the loan and still leaving a substantial investment with Praesidium which he adds to on a monthly basis and it continues to grow.
There is something here that the "haters" are missing. I am about to invest with them and despite the banshee-like wailing of my regular broker who keeps telling me tales of woe and misery about people losing money in ponzi schemes etc., I'm going to take action and see what happens. Consider this - If I had invested that 100k 3 years ago in Praesidium it would be worth R265,233.
Minimum investment is now R50k and I believe they are going to lower that soon. Only way to find out for real is to get involved.

How did you investment test go ?

pveenen59

Hey Icecoder, Please listen to your gut feeling!!!!!
I have inside information about this Company and their modus operandi and all their associated entities. I just cannot share the info on a public plartform.
But really, pleeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeease do not be duped by fancy talk and greed, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
Again, Listen to your gut. Should you wish for more clarity/information, pm me. I have inside information.
Hi there. I know its a long time since your post but could you please share information re this company. I wouldn't want to just proceed without having some insight. Not sure how this pm thing works but hope you can advise please.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Hi there. I know its a long time since your post but could you please share information re this company. I wouldn't want to just proceed without having some insight. Not sure how this pm thing works but hope you can advise please.
Im sorry to be rude this thread is 5 pages long on this last page you can already read everything is tanking and you dont even bother to read this far....

pveenen59

Im sorry to be rude this thread is 5 pages long on this last page you can already read everything is tanking and you dont even bother to read this far....
Thanks Snyper564 - not only am I new to this form so my mistake for not reading all through to the end but you are also not Leodas to whom my query was directed.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Why would you even consider proceeding in what is an obvious scam?