Premium Android Games (Strictly NO ads or in-app Purchases)

RedViking

Nord of the South
The Inner World and The Last Wind Monk by Headup

Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
1561633250298.png

This is a click-click game with some puzzles. Story is awesome!

Last edited:

oldhat

Expert Member
Yes this thread is Premium only.

Strictly No adverts and No in-app purchases, no-subscription.
Sorry. It does not feature any adverts, in-app purchases or subscriptions. It is only not 'premium' in the sense that is totally free and open-source.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Sorry. It does not feature any adverts, in-app purchases or subscriptions. It is only not 'premium' in the sense that is totally free and open-source.
I apologize. That is fine! I assumed when you said not premium it has adverts and in-app purchases. My bad. ;)

RedViking

Nord of the South
Some nice games on sale:

Screenshot_2019-06-27-15-05-40-643_net.tsapps.appsales.jpg

Reviews don't look good for Civilization 2, so I will avoid that one.

RedViking

Nord of the South
XCom is really good, though it is a cut down version of the PC/Console version for some reason.
I think for mobile it was great. Must maybe install it again and see if it still works.