PrEP: A Pill a Day Keeps The HIV Away

Pox

Expert Member
Hopefully with PreP and U=U (Undetectable = untransmittable) and it becomming more wide spread around the world HIV could perhaps one day be a virus like Small Pox where it is in the past and can only be found in a lab somewhere.
I tend to be in dairies, not labs.

Also I'm not small

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
That's about the most queer thing I've read in this thread. Might as well eat a sucker with the wrapper still on. Or make out with mouthguards in.
Indeed. And I can only imagine what the taste of latex in my mouth is going to do to my already rather active gag reflex. :oops:

chefdude98

I am on the other exteme. I think I have a form of PTSD.

I haven't been sexually active for a while cos I had a bad experience.

I now associate sex with stds and hiv. If I suck a dick i start thinking about hiv.

So im pretty much a virgin now.

You can technically contract hiv from oral sex but it requires : blood, open wounds & having an untreated std increases your chances.

I am also afraid of oral sex cos I wasn't vaccinated for hpv and I read that people with hpv have a high risk of contracting oral cancer. I know that oral cancer is linked to hpv, alcohol consumption & smoking.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I am on the other exteme. I think I have a form of PTSD.

I haven't been sexually active for a while cos I had a bad experience.

I now associate sex with stds and hiv. If I suck a dick i start thinking about hiv.

So im pretty much a virgin now.

You can technically contract hiv from oral sex but it requires : blood, open wounds & having an untreated std increases your chances.

I am also afraid of oral sex cos I wasn't vaccinated for hpv and I read that people with hpv have a high risk of contracting oral cancer. I know that oral cancer is linked to hpv, alcohol consumption & smoking.
So go get vaccinated now? What you think it's only for kids?

Method

Executive Member
You get flavoured ones which might taste better.
Even the free gov ones have flavours. Grape, strawberry and I think banana. Grape smells like those grape Chappies you used to get (maybe still get them, I donno).

Still tastes like latex :D

Pox

Expert Member
Even the free gov ones have flavours. Grape, strawberry and I think banana. Grape smells like those grape Chappies you used to get (maybe still get them, I donno).

Still tastes like latex :D
Develop a kink for latex. Problem sorted

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender