Prepaid Online Credit Card

Nardeth

Hello MyBroadband

i am in need of a Prepaid Online Credit Card. i want to buy stuff from AliExpress. i Can't do Wire transfer for multiple items. i Went to western Union they don't allow international money transfers. i have A Standard bank Current account.

Hello MyBroadband

i am in need of a Prepaid Online Credit Card. i want to buy stuff from AliExpress. i Can't do Wire transfer for multiple items. i Went to western Union they don't allow international money transfers. i have A Standard bank Current account.
Don't want to use your own card?

Corelli

Just use an FNB cheapie gold or similar

You just need visa or mastercard. Dont use your cheque. Get a card at another bank. Ie old mutual money account (you can turn the card off between purchases). Or the fnb gold card for 4.95. Then if they hack your account they wont hit your main funds.

DTBA

Expert Member
VCPay only work in SA in any case.
Not 100% true. I have gotten it to work on my EVE account

They will ask for a few things ID etc

Email a certified copy of your ID and a copy of your proof of residence (not older than 3 months) to upgrade@vcpay.co.za

Last edited:

/dev/null

Hello MyBroadband

I had the same problem. I fixed it by opening a savings account with Capitec and activating the card for online shopping.
https://www.capitecbank.co.za/mastercard-securecode-activation