prepaidgamer.com

sparticus

Expert Member
Anyone buy from these guys or know how to get hold of them ? I have used them before but I just bought a 3 month voucher now and the code is invalid. I have no idea how to get hold of them ?

mr_norris

Expert Member
If you go here: https://www.prepaidgamer.com/help/ then click on "signing up and logging in", click on the "I have a question..." one, and you get a form. It's something.

There is also a whole section on what you can do if you have problems in My Order >> Using my gift card >> I get an error...

sparticus

Expert Member
If you go here: https://www.prepaidgamer.com/help/ then click on "signing up and logging in", click on the "I have a question..." one, and you get a form. It's something.

There is also a whole section on what you can do if you have problems in My Order >> Using my gift card >> I get an error...

Thanks, they have since replied.

Also, just fyi, their service is pretty decent. I would say way above average.

sparticus

Expert Member
Thanks, they have since replied.

Also, just fyi, their service is pretty decent. I would say way above average.
Oh just to add, Im not saying this to get any favors. I bought the wrong bloody membership (Xbox Game Pass membership and not a Live pass)

The voucher cannot be cancelled and Im stuck with it, I have since bought the live separately. Me bad, I was so focused on stupid things yesterday like work etc and not the important things like xbox live that I bought the wrong flippen thing

isie

Honorary Master
Oh just to add, Im not saying this to get any favors. I bought the wrong bloody membership (Xbox Game Pass membership and not a Live pass)

The voucher cannot be cancelled and Im stuck with it, I have since bought the live separately. Me bad, I was so focused on stupid things yesterday like work etc and not the important things like xbox live that I bought the wrong flippen thing
Dude
why not take the special they have from microsoft.
30 bucks 2 months xbox game pass ultimate (thats game pass and live in one)
it will convert all your remaining game pass and live to ultimate

sparticus

Expert Member
Dude
why not take the special they have from microsoft.
30 bucks 2 months xbox game pass ultimate (thats game pass and live in one)
it will convert all your remaining game pass and live to ultimate
I bought via microsoft but did not see the special, Anyways I have a 12 months live now and a 3 month game pass, My son is delighted lol

sparticus

Expert Member
Can you sent me the link by the way and secondaly can I load this on top of my current membership so that I can have 14 months live and 5 months game pass ??

isie

Honorary Master
Can you sent me the link by the way and secondaly can I load this on top of my current membership so that I can have 14 months live and 5 months game pass ??
it will be 20 months Gamepass ultimate for +/- 15 bucks
they will convert your current 14 months live and 5 months game pass + the 1 months ultimate you buy for 15 bucks
just check when i did it they had 2 months for 30 bucks (considering its normally R200 a month either way it is a huge savings)

sparticus

Expert Member
This though - By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90 including VAT for the first month and R199,00 including VAT every month after that. You'll be notified before any future price changes. Cancel any time -

It does say cancel anytime though. Mmmmmm

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I bought via microsoft but did not see the special, Anyways I have a 12 months live now and a 3 month game pass, My son is delighted lol

You can upgrade it to ultimate then you’ll have both for 12 months for like R5.

isie

Honorary Master
This though - By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90 including VAT for the first month and R199,00 including VAT every month after that. You'll be notified before any future price changes. Cancel any time -

It does say cancel anytime though. Mmmmmm
it will only autobill after your 20 odd months if you haven't bought vouchers to extend that time, but you can cancel that autobill at any time.
Microsoft are actually pretty cool and not Evil *at least on xbox, the tip i gave you on conversion I got straight from them.