President to address the nation on Sunday 24 May 2020

Little-Mermaid

So I was interested in how illegal cigarettes are actually a thing and came across this article from BAT, so while it should be taken for what it is it seems like most of the ANC voter base probably doesn't even care as the ban would have had little effect on them BAT Article

R13...

Honorary Master
If led by Moeletsi Mbeki I would vote for them.
Analysts don't make for good politicians. The political landscape is littered with corpses of such. Look at Ramphele for an object lesson closer to home. She's in theory a more qualified leader than Moeletsi, but she couldn't cut it as a politician despite all her grand schemes. But both hypocrites who criticise BEE but are past beneficiaries of the scheme.

Petec

Expert Member
So I was interested in how illegal cigarettes are actually a thing and came across this article from BAT, so while it should be taken for what it is it seems like most of the ANC voter base probably doesn't even care as the ban would have had little effect on them BAT Article
And STILL no one up high is prepared to provide irrefutable proof of NDZ and her cronies' making millions from their ciggie factories. It just shows how much dirty money is involved.

Paulsie

so you cant buy smokes but you can buy booze... so the townships everyone will be in the streets drinking and then possibly stab or assault someone and then that person will go to the emergency room
They will probably stab someone for a cigarette..

thechamp

Honorary Master
And STILL no one up high is prepared to provide irrefutable proof of NDZ and her cronies' making millions from their ciggie factories. It just shows how much dirty money is involved.
Or there is a much simpler explanation, such proof does not exist.

bratwurst

Expert Member
Nope, Zuma Zol is plentiful in the townships.
And how do they afford them? My garden boy tells me they selling loose cigarettes for R10 And a box for R200+. Well that at least in a township near me here in the cape.

thechamp

Honorary Master
And how do they afford them? My garden boy tells me they selling loose cigarettes for R10 And a box for R200+. Well that at least in a township near me here in the cape.
Levels, one price for the larneys and another for the masses.