President to address the nation on Sunday 24 May 2020

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Jessie told him to tell the nation to be nicer to NDZ or we'll all be sent to our room... for another 60 days.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Im probably going to watch, if only to see just how toothless cyril actually is. Don't really care what he's going to try sell us anymore....

Reactions: MrR

LetsDance

I am so excited - wooooo hooooooo. Hope he lets minister Zuma have a few words. Wooooo hoooo. I need to test a hearing aid. Below is my excited face.

1590299331260.png

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
If he does not announce his resignation, he should not be given air time. Just a waste of time and money. During this difficult times, resources should not be wasted on a president who only has a ceremonial role.

friedpiggy

Expert Member
If he does not announce his resignation, he should not be given air time. Just a waste of time and money. During this difficult times, resources should not be wasted on a president who only has a ceremonial role.
It's not him that has to go. Personally I don't care if he is just a ventriloquist dummy. It is NDZ and Silly Cele and their ilk that need to leave. If Squirrel wants to be a dummy, let him. It's just that we need a new arm up his butt controlling him because the current one is beyond useless.

saor

Honorary Master
Im probably going to watch, if only to see just how toothless cyril actually is. Don't really care what he's going to try sell us anymore....
I'm gonna watch so I can bitch & moan in the thread with everyone else :p .

He's gonna come on & speak to us like we're 5 in that stupid slow voice & it's gonna rile me up. I just know it.

Glock26

Expert Member
Smokers are to elect a team of 12 people to represent them. Drinkers are to do the same.
Those who do both, are to sit on the sidelines for now.
All 24 are to enter a ring and the last one standing....his side gets to purchase their sin starting on Monday.
The other team needs to wait till Level 1.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Lev.2, with measures implemented at various points. GP and WC to fo down to Lev.3. :) :cool:

No...

3WA

Executive Member
You can take my rights but you cannot break my spirit. I remain an optimist.

He is going to unban liquor sales.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
has the inevitable delay been announced yet or do we have to wait till after 7pm to hear it'll come at 9pm?