President Trump in Second Term opens US for WHITE South African Immigration

Cius

Executive Member
There have been cases like this. The two that spring to mind where the large scale exodus of the Ionian Greeks from Turkey in the early 1900's when Turkey was being Turkey. The second was at the end of WW2 when Poland was essentially betrayed by the Allies and left under soviet control despite promises to the contrary. At the time the allies basically had a large number of Poles fighting in their armies who had zero desire to return to their own country as it was now under Soviet control. The allies all accepted a number of them as "refugees" essentially with the poles being scattered around the commonwealth, America's etc. The move was done as part of post war treaties then. This is part of the reason most English speaking countries have a significant minority of polish descendant people in them.

I would guess if a civil war breaks out in SA the UN would intervene if needed but would try aim at reconciliation first like Rwanda is trying. However if that fails and white people are being over-run and driven into the sea I suspect the western nations of the world would band together and divvy us up again like they did with the poles. It would probably be done via the UN to ratify it all, however it is a pretty out there scenario.

More likely scenario's would be no civil war, or a short nasty civil war followed by brokered peace. At that point most SA citizens would leave but probably to a wide range of countries. Developing and open minded African countries would try attract the white minority to boost their own economies perhaps (places like Kenya or Botswana perhaps). Good guy nations like Canada would also probably move quickly to pull in a number of people. Places like USA, Aus and NZ would remain picky about who they took taking the cream of the crop. There would also be a lot of countries not currently considered main targets for SA citizens who would absorb a ton due to how easy it is to move there. Places like Thailand, Georgia, Phillipines, South/Central America, Philippines etc.

There will always be those who just refuse to go. Heck I still think in a complete break down of relationships between white South African's and the ANC they would almost have to accept the succession of the Cape. The Cape then becomes mainly white, Indian, coloured, with a few Xhosa mixed in who have a significant majority who side with the whites. However, I doubt any of this actually happens. Far more likely is a Zim like scenario where it is not war in the hot war sense, more an economic war that destroys the country for all and forces the majority of the white pop to flee along with any African who can.

Daruk

Honorary Master
OK
SO the worst comes to the worst

President Trump decides to open the US to ALL WHITE South Africans as -- refugees with Asylum status
Re-opens Ellis Island out of mothballs and prepares to process all 4 -5 MILLION of us into the US
Much as was done in the days of the vast influx of people from Europe as wel as UK Scotland and Ireland

How many are going to take up the offer ?
How quickly are they going to take up the offer ?
How long will it take before SA is depopulated ?

How long before SA looks just like Zimbabawe / Haiti / DRC
( and every other African shythole country -- which will be looking a LOT worse when ALL the hated whites have left and ALL AID is also stopped )

IF President Trump said -- come on over we WANT you - how long would you delay ?
Wat rook jy?

Jola

Honorary Master
Far more likely is a Zim like scenario where it is not war in the hot war sense, more an economic war that destroys the country for all and forces the majority of the white pop to flee along with any African who can.
Yes, and that is already happening.

Emjay

Executive Member
I would guess if a civil war breaks out in SA the UN would intervene if needed but would try aim at reconciliation first like Rwanda is trying. However if that fails and white people are being over-run and driven into the sea I suspect the western nations of the world would band together and divvy us up again like they did with the poles. It would probably be done via the UN to ratify it all, however it is a pretty out there scenario.

More likely scenario's would be no civil war, or a short nasty civil war followed by brokered peace. At that point most SA citizens would leave but probably to a wide range of countries. Developing and open minded African countries would try attract the white minority to boost their own economies perhaps (places like Kenya or Botswana perhaps). Good guy nations like Canada would also probably move quickly to pull in a number of people. Places like USA, Aus and NZ would remain picky about who they took taking the cream of the crop. There would also be a lot of countries not currently considered main targets for SA citizens who would absorb a ton due to how easy it is to move there. Places like Thailand, Georgia, Phillipines, South/Central America, Philippines etc.
No one will come to our rescue. That is delusional thinking. The USA and the UN let a million people die without lifting a finger in Rwanda. There was outright talk of a genocide, and it still happened.

It is not easy to just move to an Asian country. I lived in the Philippines (in a very upmarket area too, which did not make it any easier) and Singapore (not so upmarket as everything is super expensive). It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. You will have a very isolated life.

If you have kids or no fast way out, you should really make plans to get away. If you are a young professional, you can work hard and climb up corporate ladders very quickly with all the skills gaps however. Just not in government though if you are white. I don't see how we are not going to slip into a depression in the next few years, which is going to inflame sentiment even further. On our current path, we are going to have to cut government expenditure somewhere. It is literally a ticking time bomb.

Cius

Executive Member
No one will come to our rescue. That is delusional thinking. The USA and the UN let a million people die without lifting a finger in Rwanda. There was outright talk of a genocide, and it still happened.
Yep, agreed, that was terrible. From a real politic perspective though they could not do that this time. It would be white people dying. Western news audiences would care a lot more than for the Rwandan deaths and the politicians know it. Not really fair that white lives should matter more to the UN than black but I guess that is the broken world we live in.

It is not easy to just move to an Asian country. I lived in the Philippines (in a very upmarket area too, which did not make it any easier) and Singapore (not so upmarket as everything is super expensive). It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. You will have a very isolated life.

If you have kids or no fast way out, you should really make plans to get away. If you are a young professional, you can work hard and climb up corporate ladders very quickly with all the skills gaps however. Just not in government though if you are white. I don't see how we are not going to slip into a depression in the next few years, which is going to inflame sentiment even further. On our current path, we are going to have to cut government expenditure somewhere. It is literally a ticking time bomb.
Thanks, interesting to read first hand of someone who lived in Asia. And I agree about having plans in place for an exit. However I do not think the time has come yet for a mass exodus.

The scenario I am hoping for is that the African population of SA will change, grow, and demand more accountable leadership. Switching from a culture where monarchy is the norm and accepted to what Western democracies have is a rough process. It took WW1 and WW2 to cement it down for Europeans. White Europeans have been trying it since the French revolution and have backslid many times (communism, facism, the french revolution leading not to freedom but an emperor, etc). We did not get it right fast either. However in the information age people are learning faster provided they have free access to information like we have.

Personally, I have as a white man lived and worked in townships for over a year doing social work and what I found were for the most part wonderful ordinary people with a rich culture and hope's and dreams and fears just like the rest of us. I was welcome wherever I went provided I went in with the right attitude. They also hope for a better future, but with some very justifiable reasons they fear white people and don't generally trust us. It helps a lot that we freely gave up the vote when offered it in the referendum (by a large majority too), but that does not erase what happened during the prior years.

If the fear, mistrust and hate wins, like Julius and Floyd preach, then it will be over for SA. If we can instead focus on what we have in common and become more accepting of each other then there could be a brighter future. It depends on what people choose to do, and which leaders people choose to follow. Personally I think the attitude of people like Lew Skennon and those who emphatically state that we are all doomed and subtly seem to say SA has no way out as the leaders are all black and clearly they are incapable of doing anything right drive our countrymen towards the Malema's and Shivambu's of this world. It is also laughably wrong. I think we all work in very mixed workplaces these days and I am guessing we all know that race does not determine if a person is honest, or dishonest, hardworking or lazy, etc. People choose how to be.

I do think the ANC under Zuma in particular went in a very bad direction driving away the honest and building up the tenderprenuer class of criminal and perhaps the ANC is beyond repair while they remain in power. However, I do still think the people of this country could learn, get over the fears, and start voting a little smarter. We can make that transition a lot easier if we treated everyone a little fairer, nicer, and helped put their fear to rest of us repeating an unfair system where they are under us. I know I come across as a dreamer, but as Jon Lennon said, I'm not the only one.

rambo919

Expert Member
You over-estimate their cohesion I think, if worst comes to worst all the different black factions and tribes will be so busy fighting each other most non-black casualties will be either opportunistic or collateral. Also once the fighting starts there will be general chaos since obviously the power will go out and all transportation of goods will cease. This will obviously create a temporary power vacuum into which all the stronger third party groups will be able to step, some are currently in advanced stages of planning for this..... one way or another there will be one or two secession's.

Most of this is not a case of if but when, this won't be a second Zim too many lessons have been learnt. Whether true or not there is a general feeling that both the police and military are too corrupt and generally useless to pose any significant threat to challenge especially if the superior security company personnel gets integrated into whatever challenging group or groups. The powder keg is hot, all it needs is a spark.

jambai

Well my points on this article :
The USA has to send in the marines if they think there is going to be genocide ( new law passed by trump ) so might get some traction there before whites needing to run to USA .I mean the marines would knock over sandf with a single division before lunch as a training exercise .​
If ewc were to happen like in zim then surely there would be a case of white farmers getting asylum/ refugee status . I mean how many white Zimbabweans ran to sa ? How did that work ?​
All whites well that is debatable but don’t think rest of world really cares that much .Of course droves who could would leave which would be bad.​
Main point are we really really going down the hatred route and civil war? . Eff are still a minority .I think that is disrespectful to most South Africans I know - if you employ people of other races which side of the fence will they sit and who will be the enemy .I think we will be way too divided to have real race civil war ( more chance of tribal ) and can’t see appetite to fight . What will the cause be other than against maybe extreme form of ewc or no food .So lots of **** needs to hit the fan before 4 million whites can run to USA .​
Only way this would happen and never say never is if there is some sort of targeted ethic cleaning of whites and too be honest the eff and anc too incompetent to do that . They not efficient like the nazis were​
All of the above scenarios would not make sa a very non desirable place to live - at the moment Cape Town still quite fAr away from terrible place but don’t have head in sand​

Swa

Honorary Master
Move over to the yanks? No thanks. Now if it's Europe then we can talk. They're much more closely aligned to my values.

Do I see it happening though? Well the way it's going we have a 10 times higher chance of being in economic ruin which will effect everyone and not just whites. If that happens we have a higher chance of being taken in by a neighbouring country like Namibia or Botswana.

What if they required you to do a dna to prove your caucacity (?) and find if you have black ancestry you get denied?
Doesn't really matter. The criteria would be whether you're targeted or not.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Nope, AA/BEE changes that equation !
Not really, though. What evidence is there for this?

Looking at basically any metric, white South Africans still have disproportionate wealth, income, education level, job access, etc.

The USA has to send in the marines if they think there is going to be genocide ( new law passed by trump )
... :unsure:

What are you talking about?

Feels like I'm reading fan fiction.
Yeah. Almost like the fan fic some looney US conservatives sometimes write where they get to scalp liberals.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Why argue about if it would be legal or not. Chances of it happening is 0, so see it as a hypothetical question and just give your answer to the question.

Mine is, yes, I would do it soon as possible.

Tman*

Expert Member
Something I dont think a lot of people think about is the fact that its not fun to be a refugee or an asylum seeker. Generally only 2nd and 3rd generation refugees will reap the rewards of being settled into a new country.

Your tannie from Bryanston driving a Range Rover wont enjoy your local refugee camp that much. I think its safe to assume only the poorest of the poor whites with not much to lose will take up the offer.

Jola

Honorary Master
Not really, though. What evidence is there for this?
In my case, personal experience, can't get more conclusive than that.

Also many friends and relatives, it is a thing. Some of them have or are busy emigrating.

You denying that AA/BEE has an impact means nothing, it definitely does have a significant impact.

Last edited: