President Trump in Second Term opens US for WHITE South African Immigration

Emjay

Executive Member
Well my points on this article :
The USA has to send in the marines if they think there is going to be genocide ( new law passed by trump ) so might get some traction there before whites needing to run to USA .I mean the marines would knock over sandf with a single division before lunch as a training exercise .​
What law would this be? Care to share your sources?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
In my case, personal experience, can't get more conclusive than that.

Also many friends and relatives, it is a thing. Some of them have or are busy emigrating.

You denying that AA/BEE has an impact means nothing, it definitely does have a significant impact.
Come on, man. Be serious. Anecdotes aren't particularly useful if you're making claims about the country as a whole.

If you have the means to emigrate you're already in a much better position than the vast majority of the country.

Where in there did you get "The USA has to send in the marines if they think there is going to be genocide" from?

Milano

Honorary Master
This is as ludicrous as those supporters waiting for the ANC to save them. Never spend your days waiting on pie in the sky. Determine your own future. Only a fool waits on charity that will likely never materialise.

Swa

Honorary Master
Something I dont think a lot of people think about is the fact that its not fun to be a refugee or an asylum seeker. Generally only 2nd and 3rd generation refugees will reap the rewards of being settled into a new country.

Your tannie from Bryanston driving a Range Rover wont enjoy your local refugee camp that much. I think its safe to assume only the poorest of the poor whites with not much to lose will take up the offer.
Anybody who can make it on their own can reap the rewards. Just look at all the foreigners in our country with shops.

Seeking asylum (emigration aside) isn't something people consider when they have a good life but want a slightly better one. It's generally only something people consider when they have no real options left after the **** really hit the fan.

In my case, personal experience, can't get more conclusive than that.

Also many friends and relatives, it is a thing. Some of them have or are busy emigrating.

You denying that AA/BEE has an impact means nothing, it definitely does have a significant impact.
White people definitely don't have disproportionate access to jobs. We have disproportionate inaccessibility to jobs.

Anybody who can make it on their own can reap the rewards. Just look at all the foreigners in our country with shops.

Seeking asylum (emigration aside) isn't something people consider when they have a good life but want a slightly better one. It's generally only something people consider when they have no real options left after the **** really hit the fan.

White people definitely don't have disproportionate access to jobs. We have disproportionate inaccessibility to jobs.
That depends on how you define "access to jobs".
Does it consider two equally qualified (in terms of education and/or experience) or only the average person?

A person with a degree will have better access to a job than those who don't, and if whites on average have a larger percentage of people with degrees, stating that whites have disproportionate access to jobs isn't technically false.

Definitions can often be changed to fit whatever you want it to fit.

I think that's more or less a given tbh.

I was shaking my head at the trumpkins fantasizing about daddy Trump swooping in to save them from Die Swaart Gevaar. This forum sometimes...
I wouldn't be so sure about that given.
But I agree - the messianic complex is huge with certain sectors of our population and always has been.