President Trump in Second Term opens US for WHITE South African Immigration

2nd term looks to be certain, isn't it? I am not so sure if US is ready to vote for a female president yet.
I have strong doubts about Trump getting a second term. But we shall see.
If the American people are stupid enough to vote a moron in again, they don't belong with the congress of first-world countries.

surface

Executive Member
If the American people are stupid enough to vote a moron in again, they don't belong with the congress of first-world countries.
If one scouts number of scientists (and many success stories) they have, america would still top the first world. I won't judge country just based on president they elect. Would you judge all SA just based on Zuma?

My opinion is that MAGA voters are most likely to be one of these ones.
a) only 2/3rd of american millenials believe earth is round.
b) About 4 in 10 americans believe earth was created 10000 years ago.

Above is quite a significant majority. This thought process is not likely to change. Only possibility of a non-trump win is if everyone who opposes trump actually turns up and votes accordingly.

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
They gave Bush a second term. You could argue Trump is a better showman and should therefore be a surer bet for a second term unlike Bush who wasn't as "charismatic".

rambo919

Expert Member
Apparently it was impossible for him to even win the first term.... plus this time people are gonna vote for him purely to p-off lefties and cause temper tantrums from left wing media. He has managed to make voting entertaining and deserves credit for that if nothing else.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
He can't do that. Not even with an EO.

US legislation requires that only those designated as refugees by the UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) are eligible for admission as refugees.
They can't do so on the basis of race.. it would be taken up in their constitutional process as soon as it is announced as they actually do have a human rights consideration they need to meet. i.e. at best they can restrict to skilled migration and opening for skilled SA people.. but not on the basis of race. As mentioned refugeee status is not handled by US either..
I assume the question to start off with is hypothetical, so does it matter?

Id go in a heartbeat. Its Merica man.

Tman*

Expert Member
Anybody who can make it on their own can reap the rewards. Just look at all the foreigners in our country with shops.

Seeking asylum (emigration aside) isn't something people consider when they have a good life but want a slightly better one. It's generally only something people consider when they have no real options left after the **** really hit the fan.

White people definitely don't have disproportionate access to jobs. We have disproportionate inaccessibility to jobs.
For a Somalian that used to live in Mogadishu, running a spaza shop in Soweto & living in a slum looks like a paradise.

I for one am not keen to go live in a tent and wash cars, even if that means I can go to the land of the free.

Swa

Honorary Master
That depends on how you define "access to jobs".
Does it consider two equally qualified (in terms of education and/or experience) or only the average person?

A person with a degree will have better access to a job than those who don't, and if whites on average have a larger percentage of people with degrees, stating that whites have disproportionate access to jobs isn't technically false.

Definitions can often be changed to fit whatever you want it to fit.
Only for the higher up jobs, but even then we've seen countless times how BEE and AA are the qualifying factors and not education or experience. Some positions are even kept open because no suitable black candidates exist. And most jobs are still in the lower sectors where answering a phone or packing groceries doesn't require an education. How many white people do you see there? It's not like there aren't a lot of white people looking for any job they can get or standing begging on street corners.

Swa

Honorary Master
For a Somalian that used to live in Mogadishu, running a spaza shop in Soweto & living in a slum looks like a paradise.

I for one am not keen to go live in a tent and wash cars, even if that means I can go to the land of the free.
Who says you have to live in a tent? Tents are for refugees. Asylum is different as you're given a right to stay in the country.

Biscuit1018

Expert Member
Says WHO ?
What is the difference between an asylum seeker and a refugee ?
How bad do things have to be for the UNHCR to declare / "designate" a refugee ?

Were ALL the millions of immigrants from Europe that were processed through Ellis Island "refugees" ?
How would South Africans be different ?

There is no prospect of that happening and certainly not on racial grounds.

He doesn't give a FF about us anyway.

Apply via Diversity visas (which has a SA quota)
Apply via special skills

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
White people definitely don't have disproportionate access to jobs. We have disproportionate inaccessibility to jobs.
Then explain how white people are the most employed demographic in this country? You are delusional boet :ROFL:

Swa

Honorary Master
Then explain how white people are the most employed demographic in this country? You are delusional boet :ROFL:
White people are the most employed? Jeesh, didn't notice with the 30 checkers tellers and 20 packers all being black. Perhaps you should look across the entire job market.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
White people are the most employed? Jeesh, didn't notice with the 30 checkers tellers and 20 packers all being black. Perhaps you should look across the entire job market.
Perhaps you should look across the demographic. Perhaps ask yourself: what percentage of employable white people are employed vs black people? What are the difference between mean and average income?

But I know you won't ask these questions of yourself because reality does not fit your narrative.

Swa

Honorary Master
Perhaps you should look across the demographic. Perhaps ask yourself: what percentage of employable white people are employed vs black people? What are the difference between mean and average income?

But I know you won't ask these questions of yourself because reality does not fit your narrative.
No reality doesn't fit the narrative that black people have it so bad when it comes to finding jobs.

Emjay

Executive Member
Was reading this article, and it reminded me of this thread. Just a little tidbit of how the international community responds to genocide in Africa:

By staying in an effort to protect civilian life, they were disobeying orders. The UN headquarters in New York actually cabled Dallaire to remind him that he had no mandate to protect people. Dallaire says he stood on the runway with tears of impotent rage streaming down his face, watching as the “international community” sent 1600 soldiers from Belgium, France, and the US to evacuate all foreigners and abandon the Tutsi to certain death. Sometimes this was done in the most callous way imaginable—the Rwandan colleagues of a Western diplomatic mission were ejected from a rescue vehicle as the genocidaires circled.
https://quillette.com/2019/04/03/the-scars-of-rwanda-25-years-on/

rambo919

Expert Member
Was reading this article, and it reminded me of this thread. Just a little tidbit of how the international community responds to genocide in Africa:

https://quillette.com/2019/04/03/the-scars-of-rwanda-25-years-on/
Yep, will be about what's in it for them.... if something happens here we are on our own as we always have been.... NOTHING has actually changed. During the second Anglo Boer war everyone on the Boer side kept waiting for the "international community" to step in.... nothing happened. During all african genocides, nothing happened, what makes SA whites collectively so special that the proven historical pattern will in ANY way change?

The UN has always been a gangster organization always will be, they even have a history of aiding the aggressor... of which Rwanda might actually be an example.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yep, will be about what's in it for them.... if something happens here we are on our own as we always have been.... NOTHING has actually changed. During the second Anglo Boer war everyone on the Boer side kept waiting for the "international community" to step in.... nothing happened. During all african genocides, nothing happened, what makes SA whites collectively so special that the proven historical pattern will in ANY way change?

The UN has always been a gangster organization always will be, they even have a history of aiding the aggressor... of which Rwanda might actually be an example.
It's actually a worldly thing. Other countries only step in when there's something in it for them, like oil. Why do you think Russia is taking an interest in Venezuela?

rambo919

Expert Member
It's actually a worldly thing. Other countries only step in when there's something in it for them, like oil. Why do you think Russia is taking an interest in Venezuela?
I really wanted to like russia for a while you know.... but yet again their exploitative ways are back in full force. The big danger for us currently though is GoodGuyChina..... which might just be enough to eventually draw the US in if any big moves are made.