[Press Release] ASUS ROG Vulcan ANC Gaming Headset

ASUS_za

Personally, i am REALLY looking forward to this headset.

ASUS Releases the ROG Vulcan ANC Pro Gaming Headset
Conquer the competition with the world’s first active-noise-cancelling gaming headset​

Taipei, Taiwan (July 20, 2011) — ASUS has released the ROG Vulcan ANC, the world's first active-noise-cancelling pro gaming headset designed to immerse users into games and keep them free of distractions like never before. Created from the needs of competitive pro gamers to remain focused during competition, the ROG team forged the Vulcan ANC with both performance and comfort in mind. The Vulcan ANC features 85% active noise cancellation to filter out sounds like low frequency computer fan noise and 30dB passive noise cancellation to reduce a wide range of ambient noises, including background voices.

The official Press Release can be found Here

NomNom

Executive Member
When I saw the title of this thread I was thinking something along the lines of this:

:D otherwise looks like a pretty awesome gaming headset, does it come in a USB connector edition?

encrypted

I was expecting something funny!

But come to think of it every time the ANC opens their mouth I need Asus ANC.

za1

Expert Member
My Asus ROG is sick :(
Will pop into Asus Sandton soon.
Headphones look awesome.

GreyBush

Executive Member
The Asus one are definitely better looking, but the average gamer probably doesn't really give a hoot about what he/she looks like when gaming anyway (le pajamas) :)
The asus ones I was referring to their Aesthetics, the CM ones look like better headphones... and are genuine 5.1 via 8 speakers, with a noise cancelling mic...

leelo

Nothing wrong with teh Kaves - I love mine, s'been a long love affair too

leelo

Sheesh, would love a price of some sort, as well as a decent vs Kave review