PRETORIA MAYOR'S CHILD ARRESTED FOR DRUG POSSESSION AND BITING A COP!!!

saaierwaaier

Banned
http://jv.news24.com/Beeld/Suid-Afrika/0,,3-975_2489126,00.html

I think that, judging by the way the mayor so desperately wants to change the name of Pretoria whilst she and her staff delivers k.a.k service, she may be smoking some of that dagga as well!!!

In any case, the daughter of Dr. Gwen Ramokgopa, mayor of the Tshwane Munisipality (the name of the munisipality that governs over Pretoria, not the city itself), was busted by police at her school in Pretoria East during a drug bust. The 18 year-old girl was arrested and her cellphone was confiscated by police, as it is routine to do. When she demanded to make a phone call and wanted to grab her cellphone from the policeman, she bit him on the arm! (I guess the girl thinks that since she is the daughter of the mayor she can do anything she likes and that she's above the law.) Needless to say, the police added an assault charge to the sheet.

Take Note of the following point as well: The mayor's daughter goes to Pro Arte Alphen Park, a private school. When the mayor and high ranking member of a government sends his/her children to a private school rather than a public school, to which those children can go for free, it is a clear sign that the education system is totally screwed up in that country.

Last edited:

noxibox

Honorary Master
she bit him on the arm!
Should have kicked him really hard in the balls.

When the mayor and high ranking member of a government sends his/her children to a private school rather than a public school, to which those children can go for free, it is a clear sign that the education system is totally screwed up in that country.
Everyone I know has always sent their children to the most expensive school they can afford.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Why is this breaking news?

It was not breaking news when my mother caught me sniffing coke in my room why does a mayor's child get headlines?

What does a mayor's child doing drugs have to do with anything, are they special? Do they not go through the same things as normal kids? Do people think major's are dodgy if their child does drugs?

Brewmaster

"That guy"

It was not breaking news when my mother caught me sniffing coke in my room why does a mayor's child get headlines?

What does a mayor's child doing drugs have to do with anything, are they special? Do they not go through the same things as normal kids? Do people think major's are dodgy if their child does drugs?
killa you've been on these forums long enough to know not to ask such sensible questions, i will now report your post as you're disturbing my evening dose of "gloom and doom" :mad:
;) :)

JHatman

Banned
[Combat Log]: Your capslock key explodes and flies off of the keyboard, landing on a tiny kitten standing nearby, critting it for 50k damage (Crushing Blow)
[Combat Log]: Kitten dies.
[Combat Log]: The kitty corpse cleaning squad arrives in a roflcopter flown by David Chapelle and removes the corpse with a specially designed kitty corpse removing scoop.
[Combat Log]: Game Over.

smokey

Honorary Master

It could be because your mother found you out, not the cops.

It could also be because you/your family do not have a public image that needs to be kept clean (as possible, esp in this country...). Then again, I could be totally wrong with this one as I have no idea who you really are.

saaierwaaier

Banned
Whats wrong with an uppercase title? It draws attention. You didnt miss it. It will now become one of my signatures.