Pretty much everything that was shown a Xbox Showcase over the weekend

Gears E day.
Right in the feels.
Young Marcus and Dom.

That was all I needed to see. Can't wait to wade back into the best MP again.

I'm busy going through the videos. So far everything looks great except Dragon Age. I really really hope that the cartoony look isn't what the actual game looks like.

Lots of highlights.
Perfect Dark
New Doom
Fable
Indy
To name just a few.

Most available day one on Gamepass.
I bet a price increase is incoming!!

I'm busy going through the videos. So far everything looks great except Dragon Age. I really really hope that the cartoony look isn't what the actual game looks like.

Oh it is.....

Also a crap ton of woke added from what I been hearing, same goes for a lot of games on Microsoft's list.

Fable looks really good but I just can't resonate with the main character. It seems you are forced to play as her?

And it isn't a sexist thing. I loved HZW and Last of us etc but there is just nothing that seems relatable or cool about that character... Will have to wait and see.

Fable looks really good but I just can't resonate with the main character. It seems you are forced to play as her?

And it isn't a sexist thing. I loved HZW and Last of us etc but there is just nothing that seems relatable or cool about that character... Will have to wait and see.
What I couldn't figure out from the Fable footage was... what's cutscenes and what's gameplay?

Bigot :p

Next you gonna tell me you dont watch the acolyte

Yeah that was a weird one for me.

I expected it to be some kind of Sea of Thieves spin off or side quest story going by the graphics and then book Dragon Age.

DA looks like a trailer for a Pay to Win Mobile game. Will see what the gameplay looks like, but I really do not have high hopes for it.

Oh it is.....

Also a crap ton of woke added from what I been hearing, same goes for a lot of games on Microsoft's list.
Like what? I saw maybe one game that looked a bit artsy but that was about it.

And then a new Life is Strange game which one can't claim has been added since its been on formula for the last 10 odd years.

Like what? I saw maybe one game that looked a bit artsy but that was about it.

And then a new Life is Strange game which one can't claim has been added since its been on formula for the last 10 odd years.

Fable, DA4, Indiana Jones, Avowed, Assassin's Creed and South of Midnight all hired DEI consultants.

At this stage you can almost bet anything from Microsoft will have it in as they are soft "forced" to add it.

Gears E day.
Right in the feels.
Young Marcus and Dom.

That was all I needed to see. Can't wait to wade back into the best MP again.
Bliksem, it's nice to see them make something for the OG crowd for once and not that stupid woke zoomer nightmare slop in 4 & 5, the marvel tier dialogue made my fkn skin crawl.

Fable, DA4, Indiana Jones, Avowed, Assassin's Creed and South of Midnight all hired DEI consultants.

At this stage you can almost bet anything from Microsoft will have it in as they are soft "forced" to add it.
But none of this was apparent from the trailers so what does it matter if they hired consultants?

Is it really so terrible that they want to be inclusive and cater to everyone?

You realise every modern business needs to do this right? It doesn't mean it even has anything to do with the games they create but rather their organisational structure and hiring landscape.

DEI Consultants <> Woke stuff in games.

What I couldn't figure out from the Fable footage was... what's cutscenes and what's gameplay?
Yeah there was one part in the beginning that said "in game footage" then it disappeared after a few seconds

I am a big SW fan, but I have been too busy lately to read up on the latest drama. Is it that bad?
The sith character has two mothers, the fight scenes take inspiration from movies made by trans people (The Matrix), and all the white people die. lol.

Back