Price tracking website shows you if a Takealot deal is actually good

lsmt

This is the biggest lot of bull ever published.
Crucial SSD - show as 1800 retail and 1395 selling. BUT this does not mean that Takealot is "cheapest".
Loot.co.za = 1299. This means the Takealot deal is NO-GOOD. This article and site is purely to promote Takealot and deceive the public.

Sapphiron

Expert Member
I would happily support a browser extention service that cannot be blocked.

I just want to have control on which sites I opt in for data collection.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
This is the biggest lot of bull ever published.
Crucial SSD - show as 1800 retail and 1395 selling. BUT this does not mean that Takealot is "cheapest".
Loot.co.za = 1299. This means the Takealot deal is NO-GOOD. This article and site is purely to promote Takealot and deceive the public.

Umm no.

All the article and the site is about is price tracking on Takealot. It is not a mutli-site price comparison tool.
The onus is still on you to make sure the deal you are looking at is worthwhile in comparison to other shops.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
Takealot prices are NOT competitive. They are very high in many cases. I buy a lot but I look around before I decide to pay
Only item I bought where two school bags as the supplier (also marketplace seller) only had stock left in Takealot warehouse of the colour we needed.

Was R100 more each on TAL (R1650 each Vs R1550) than their own site. Paid the R200 premium else the next time they have stock it could be more expensive.