Primary school principal suspended for 'lowering pupil into pit toilet' to retrieve dropped cellphone

surface

Honorary Master

Sadly, they did not find the phone.

2) Please use the News Article Headline as your Thread Title. Please do not use the Thread Title for personal comment or opinion and try to keep it as objective as possible. Please also do not use ALL CAPS for Thread Titles. Your Thread Title may be edited by a moderator to reflect the actual article headline or content.

lotus123

And check your spelling lest you change context.

Although, to be fair, "principle" has been suspended since the ANC came into power.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
Article is not clear about the phone owner, is it the principles or the kids? Seems to imply it was not the kids at the least.

Reactions: ES1

YoungSandwich

Although, to be fair, "principle" has been suspended since the ANC came into power.
Still trying to find the edit for the Thread heading, I'm assuming there isn't one?

Edit: Nevermind, mods were kind enough to sort it out.

YoungSandwich

Article is not clear about the phone owner, is it the principles or the kids? Seems to imply it was not the kids at the least.
I'm looking for that answer too, but I mean if its a school where people seem to think its a good idea to yeet an 11 year old boy down the **** house, I would assume its the principles phone.

Reactions: ES1

surface

Honorary Master

tell them my bra. My pre 1994 principle was so solid, you could knock down everest with it.