Primary school principal suspended for 'lowering pupil into pit toilet' to retrieve dropped cellphone

R13...

Honorary Master
What? He's an ANC and SADTU member and paid someone to get that job as well as paid a monthly stipend to keep that job. This is standard practice in those areas.

He will enter the ANC unemployment revolving door and re-emerge in another under the radar back office job somewhere else. The ANC is a family and friends business.
More "facts" from you? Can you back up the above with evidence?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Looks like Mr Facts Unlimited has run out of facts, who would have though...

Reactions: 3WA

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
More "facts" from you? Can you back up the above with evidence?
As much as I love calling people out on stupid statements, you know this one is true despite not being able to prove it.
In Bisho there is a saying about the salary being a right and the bribe being the actual incentive, it is very much the case.
If you honestly think that these kinds of jobs in the middle of nowhere with a decent salary are not for sale, well you clearly have too much faith in the honesty of ANC officials.

RedViking

Nord of the South
As much as I love calling people out on stupid statements, you know this one is true despite not being able to prove it.
In Bisho there is a saying about the salary being a right and the bribe being the actual incentive, it is very much the case.
If you honestly think that these kinds of jobs in the middle of nowhere with a decent salary are not for sale, well you clearly have too much faith in the honesty of ANC officials.
Not even in the middle of nowhere. Its everywhere, but specially bad in the rural areas. It is no secret. Some just still live under a rock.

nightjar

Executive Member
Anecdotal. Care to provide some stats?
Of course it's anecdotal.
I would guess that the only stats that the site can provide are related to clicks.
I have been enjoying the site almost from the time it started and, judging from the names, most were white - a reasonable guess, considering the demographics of America and the fact that the MSM prefers publishing unflattering facts about whites.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Of course it's anecdotal.
I would guess that the only stats that the site can provide are related to clicks.
I have been enjoying the site almost from the time it started and, judging from the names, most were white - a reasonable guess, considering the demographics of America and the fact that the MSM prefers publishing unflattering facts about whites.

And the fact that it will most likely be reported and laughed at in white communities where death due to misadventure is not a taboo laughing subject as it is in other cultures...

R13...

Honorary Master
So, every principal in this country is a member of sadtu and bought their position? What's the purpose of all the other unions and those who belong to no union?

On lack of proof, cosmik habitually tells us he only deals in fact. The sort you can present in evidence. He's a hypocrite so it's nice to call him out

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
So, every principal in this country is a member of sadtu and bought their position? What's the purpose of all the other unions and those who belong to no union?

On lack of proof, cosmik habitually tells us he only deals in fact. The sort you can present in evidence. He's a hypocrite so it's nice to call him out

Do you think a teacher will have a job if they don't belong to SADTU? The corruption and pay for jobs is endemic, especially in rural areas where there is little employment. It's the reason teachers unqualified to even teach the subjects they do as they have not even passed them are employed. It's the reason that the school standard is 30% in an already dumbed down curriculum. It's the reason that matrics are unemployable.

Yet you choose to deny it?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Do you think a teacher will have a job if they don't belong to SADTU? The corruption and pay for jobs is endemic, especially in rural areas where there is little employment. It's the reason teachers unqualified to even teach the subjects they do as they have not even passed them are employed. It's the reason that the school standard is 30% in an already dumbed down curriculum. It's the reason that matrics are unemployable.

Yet you choose to deny it?
Yes.