giphy.gif

Hamster

Resident Rodent
R60.000.000 - R5.000.000 =

R55.000.000 profit / 1100% ROI

Good job. It's a better return than BTC :thumbsup:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
It's not remotely when considering that they claim to have brought in R600 million in investment.
Now whether they actually did, who knows.
I would hazard a guess that this event sealed zero deals and brought zero new investment

TheChamp

Honorary Master
People may get the impression that it's an overwhelming IFP stronghold.

You'd have a lot to say in defence if this was the ANC. Don't pretend to suddenly not care.
Very well, the IFP still has a majority and it is an IFP governed municipality, that is all that matters, who will govern it in feature, what will I say if it was the ANC is all irrelevant.

Vorastra

Executive Member
what will I say if it was the ANC is all irrelevant.
Not to my point of you being an ANC cheerleader it's not, which is why I mentioned it.

Very well, the IFP still has a majority and it is an IFP governed municipality
Never said it wasn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In fact, if their 600 million investment is true, I'd say it was well worth the money.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's an IFP governed municipality.

View attachment 1163318

OK then. Let me fix it for you:

Well, this is the ANC IFP. This number: 123 is exactly the same as this number: 1985662542252. They do not see the difference. They do not understand what they are doing wrong. They will go to jail and sit there for 15 years wondering why it happened and what they did wrong.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Who cares? I was correcting someone who got their facts wrong, I don't stay anywhere close to Zululand so it's really not my problem.

The only fact he got wrong was writing ANC instead of IFP. The math is the same.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Very well, the IFP still has a majority and it is an IFP governed municipality, that is all that matters, who will govern it in feature, what will I say if it was the ANC is all irrelevant.

Agree it will be irrelevant. Neither party is good at accounting.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Why not show us the proof?

Cost of breakfast.
Proof of investments signed off on the day.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It's over 3/4 IFP so, can pass any resolution they want. Overwhelming majority.

Acid0

Expert Member
Who the hell signs off on this and not file charges or at least start an investigation .... seriously

But no only when it hits the media we want to run around and see what is going on.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Who the hell signs off on this and not file charges or at least start an investigation .... seriously

But no only when it hits the media we want to run around and see what is going on.
We don't even know if it's even true, it could just be politicking before the election, no one has produced anything in black and white, not the ones who claim R5m and not the one who insist its not R5m.

Last edited: