Project Veritas caught a CNN director telling the partisan truth

Mys

I use this tool to try and understand the US Media.

View attachment 1052313

I tend to read the hill as the best source as their editor aims to find a 50:50 balance and the articles are good, I also read reason because I like the free market arguments and democracy now, because they speak a lot about human rights abuses.

Everything on the right is conspiratorial, on the top and bottom they are ideologically full of BS.

I also enjoy The Hill and have completely stopped watching almost every other network.
On that point also completely avoid CNBC due to their overt bias in pushing corporate agendas.

Foxhound5366

Executive Member
You see , what happened to you , to much CNN and propaganda articles , brainwashed , your objectivity is gone.

Ps. Trump , Biden , Republicans , Democrats , are all the same a$$holes
Bro, don't listen to CNN anything, listen to the politicians. You're going to tell me honestly that Trump, with his thick lisp,.comes across as intelligent as Biden?

Speedster

Honorary Master
Bro, don't listen to CNN anything, listen to the politicians. You're going to tell me honestly that Trump, with his thick lisp,.comes across as intelligent as Biden?
Both are buffoons, but neither of them are stupid. Also remember, disagreeing with someone doesn't automatically imply they are of lesser intelligence.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Project Veritas are hardly a reliable source and are considered by many to be fake news.
They are known for editing their videos to show the political slant that they have chosen to portray.

Solarion

Honorary Master
...and Fox News isn't the propoganda arm of the Republican Party? Who do you trust...?

Last time I checked we were all allowed to excercise our 3rd option despite media propaganda telling us we had to choose X or Y.

You don't have to choose. You dont have to trust anybody. In fact you don't have to do a damned thing anyone says.

CNN, Reuters, Fox, Al'Jazeera, RT, Washing Post, BBC, News24, IOL hell every single one of them are snakes.

Vorastra

Executive Member
Project Veritas are hardly a reliable source and are considered by many to be fake news.
They are known for editing their videos to show the political slant that they have chosen to portray.

lol

Vorastra

Executive Member
NYT: "I have a source."
Literally anyone: "Who are they?"
NYT: "Trust me, bro."
Literally anyone: "How do I know they really said that?"
NYT: "Trust me, bro."

This is obviously better than PVeritas.

Temujin

Honorary Master

Indeed, a fake news site with over 330 retractions from those calling him fake news... if the msm is having to constantly retract and go to court for calling him fake news and blatantly lying about him, whos really the fake news :unsure:

Edit: And just on the ban... we all know why his account was banned minutes after he posted the third video, and it has nothing to do with accounts... it had a cnn exec saying they investigated the attacks on asians and its all black people doing it... obviously cnn(nor any other msm) would ever run the story as it conflicts with the white man bad propaganda. Thats why his account was deleted, feels > facts

Last edited:

Vorastra

Executive Member
Indeed, a fake news site with over 330 retractions from those calling him fake news... if the msm is having to constantly retract and go to court for calling him fake news, whos really the fake news :unsure:
The funny thing is that these people that post articles from media calling PV fake news, don't apply the same standard to that very same media.

Nicodeamus

Executive Member
I think that we are seeing a slight restoration of the media, the US government will force the social media companies into verifying their User's IDs and that in itself will get rid of a lot of the stupid propaganda and maybe even make them attractive.

Jonathan Haidt had some good suggestions to improve it.

I actually think that MyBB is one of the best sites in terms of content moderation, the discussions here tend to be healthy.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Last time I checked we were all allowed to excercise our 3rd option despite media propaganda telling us we had to choose X or Y.

You don't have to choose. You dont have to trust anybody. In fact you don't have to do a damned thing anyone says.

CNN, Reuters, Fox, Al'Jazeera, RT, Washing Post, BBC, News24, IOL hell every single one of them are snakes.
I suspect you're missing my point. Who do you trust? Who takes the middle road and offers the most trust-worthy news source without pushing particular propaganda. They're all pushing 1 thing or another. So, whilst it's easier to read both sides and formulate a judgement based on that, it would be good to actually read something that does just that for you.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Listen to Trump's voice. And the ideas he expresses.

Kennedy was alright. After him it all went downhill from there. Either it's a case of the deep state only gives people dumb choices in candidates or Americans just love voting the dumbest person in or both.

The problem with the world today is not the choice of leaders but the choices presented to the people. It's all an illusion you know, governments letting you think you have a choice.

If the citizens really had a choice they would pick their own candidate, not those idiots dangled in front of them.

South Africa has the same problem only we keep getting Robyn Island inmates tossed at us.

Last edited:

Sollie

Honorary Master
Kennedy was alright. After him it all went downhill from there. Either it's a case of the deep state only gives people dumb choices in candidates or Americans just love voting the dumbest person in or both.

The problem with the world today is not the choice of leaders but the choices presented to the people. It's all an illusion you know, governments letting you think you have a choice.

If the citizens really had a choice they would pick their own candidate, not those idiots dangled in front of them.

South Africa has the same problem only we keep getting Robyn Island inmates tossed at us.
Typo spotted.

Robbing Island, dammit.