Proof: Girl gamers are better than guys :)

K8lyn

scotty777

...doesn't know
ye, I agree with devil, I mean, your BF wouldn't be getting any action that might if he was beating you... lol

LFX

Expert Member
the title "vildkatten" suits her well :sick: rofl

Pitbull

Verboten
My Wife rocks at games. She still gets the same scores as I do with her making food and coffee in between :D

alisiaoh

I also beat my BF's ass on a regular basis. especially on console games involving cars and guitars... :D

wHiTe*LiGhTnInG

no,,, girl gamers have caught on that its the nerdy ( well supposed to be-i beg to differ) people who invent the technology now days and they making a **** load of cash.

Its just how most women work just to live a good life and free money.

make sure there is a prenup.......lol

and yes guys do let there girlfriends eventually win now and a again....girls dont even know what button to push so they just push them all at the same time...

Datura

Captain Faptastic
My Ex used to whip my @ss at MOHAA and then get pi$$ed off with me for 'letting' her win. I used to get pi$$ed off for getting my @ss handed to me buy a girl on a regular basis. Eventually got much better than her though... partly due to the fact that she got bored with the game.

Cadavre777

Expert Member
I've seen a few women playing and some of them are pretty good, but to say they're better is just provoking a gender team deathmatch. If you think you're good then stop messing around on consoles and play on a PC.

K8lyn

Guys > Girls @ gaming...

NUF SED

Men may be able to get away with that monosyllabic bollocks in pubs whilst bemoaning their lack of sexual congress, but this is the internet so please could you elaborate a tad on how you arrived at this conclusion.

I posted links to support my hypothetical ideas...

BinaryJack

Spam
Men may be able to get away with that monosyllabic bollocks in pubs whilst bemoaning their lack of sexual congress, but this is the internet so please could you elaborate a tad on how you arrived at this conclusion.

LOL!

You already whipped his arse.... :p

.Froot.

Executive Member
So I'm a girl gamer and I beat my boyfriend often, Okay, I play console, but still. My boyf and I play cod4 mostly and we're always engaging in friendly rivalry. I keep arguing that women should be better at gaming because of the way our brains are wired... so I googled a bit and found some supporting evidence.

Girl gamers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-z8sMqyJoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sed56nJgvSk

Of course, the bf doesn't like this one bit. :D

1. Your BF sucks at gaming
2. Women's brains aren't wired... that's the problem. :D

wHiTe*LiGhTnInG

what dispute....we knew long time ago the answer.

having your wife doing sorting out the breaks is what i call well trained....what she thinks she can play games for free...pfff..big word here...CONTRIBUTION...lol

antonc

I've met one really good girl gamer on Guild Wars, about 3 average ones and another 3 very ordinary ones. On that basis I'd say that generally they aren't as good as guys yet, but no doubt that with the same application they will be just as good.

K8lyn

But, do you think women have the right sort of dedication as guys? Our bladders are weaker for one thing :p

Toxin

Expert Member

Owned. :D