Protesters demand removal of Mahatma Gandhi statue in England

smi

Expert Member
Bubble wrap is cheap at the moment. These peeps should look into that safety offering

Daruk

Honorary Master

1592126949655.png

"The negro, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

Why Che Guevara?

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
in his words "The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”
I don't know much of him but it looks like he may have said that when he was still young, stupid and racist like most people when they first came in contact with Africans. He seems to have had a different outlook in later life in both behaviour and action.

smi

Expert Member
I don't know much of him but it looks like he may have said that when he was still young, stupid and racist like most people when they first came in contact with Africans. He seems to have had a different outlook in later life in both behaviour and action.
Still racist comment no matter the age. Therefore must always be labeled as such. One must always suffer your transgressions from any age.

Daruk

Honorary Master
That's never stopped the woke LMAO. Or do they cherrypick :unsure:

SoldierMan

Expert Member
So basically one big thumb suck on your part??

smi

Expert Member
Just heard an elderly person say, for all the years they have been this way. You have to look at yourself and not blame others, why after all these hundreds of years are black people still untrusted. Woe is me, poor little me.

Hmmm. One has to do the introspection thing and see what YOU can change for your own betterment.

Why always blame, are they always thinking I'm being persecuted?

diapason

Expert Member
Well Isaac Newton worked on slave ships so I personally would like to see gravity removed and restitution for all the times I needlessly fell and got hurt.
It was John Newton who worked on slave ships, not Isaac.

Reactions: STS

thechamp

Honorary Master
Just heard an elderly person say, for all the years they have been this way. You have to look at yourself and not blame others, why after all these hundreds of years are black people still untrusted. Woe is me, poor little me.

Hmmm. One has to do the introspection thing and see what YOU can change for your own betterment.

Why always blame, are they always thinking I'm being persecuted?
Shouldn't the question be why are people still racist after hundreds of years? Looks like the elderly person thinks the introspection should be a one sided affair.