PS 4 launched in SA - price details

tp3to

Feels like I was a bit overcharged for the things I bought . .

PS4 console + extra controller + NFS Rivals + Lego Marvel Superheroes for R8800 . . . :(

SammyT

I'm not even considering an upgrade until PS4 supports DLNA, mp3 and improves on the quality of games available.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
At R7k its too damn much...

When they get down to R5k i'll consider it.

blaaislaai

Executive Member
I will rather wait another year or two when they are cheaper, and when a 2nd generation is released :)

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
I will rather wait another year or two when they are cheaper, and when a 2nd generation is released :)
Yup, same here. Burnt my fingers once before by buying a console at launch (Oh the RROD is still haunting me), and will never make the same mistake again.

JStrike

Honorary Master
Seems a bit boring. I think I might get the Xbox instead (Or if Apple would hurry up and open up the Apple TV to the iTunes store to allow games, that would be even better).
Not bad looking though. Very undecided

CyCliC

The graphics suck! Whats the point of getting it now when the graphics suck and the games aren't even that good.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
R800 a game? You know what!? they can take their consoles and shove it up their asses...
I'll be doing everything I can to stay away from this generation's consoles.
Time to upgrade my PC again.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
What was the price of newly launched PS3 games, specifically at launch, but also later on?

MagicDude4Eva

Banned
SteamPC will be a much better choice. Have you noticed that stores such as Incredible go as far as selling the old DS3-controllers for R899 (at least the one in Fourways Crossing did over the weekend).

Debeer165

Expert Member
SteamPC will be a much better choice. Have you noticed that stores such as Incredible go as far as selling the old DS3-controllers for R899 (at least the one in Fourways Crossing did over the weekend).
Incredible. There's the problem right there.

Randux

Expert Member
Man Playstation peripherals are so expensive, a dual shock 3 controller sets you back R800 sheesh

Gulio

Banned
Where can I get this deal
PS4 console, 2 x DualShock 4 remote, PlayStation 4 Eye, Killzone Shadow Fall – R7,799?