PS5 or XBox Series X

PS5 Xbox Series X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splinter

Honorary Master
I can awnser without picking a side... cause both the points you raised is what YOU see as superior. Nintendo has none of that at yet sells well.

End of the day it all depends on what YOU want out of a console.

Go play your PS3, and let the dude answer for himself ;)

Edit: and that was just two of more points that I raised before. And this is not a Nintendo thread.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Just looking at the Game Awards round three, there are, out of the top five contenders, 3 first party Sony titles. Ghost of Tsuhima, The Last of Us 2 and Spiderman MM.

When people say "The problem with Sony . . . " Jeez, c'mon! Sony is competing with themselves, this gen, they doubling down on exclusives compared to last-gen, they've been at this for the last 20 odd years and they know what they doing.

Careful dude, you going to be called a fanboi for stating facts. It's what the other crowd do when they have no real response or decent banter at hand.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I think you responded with the wrong clone :p

Funnily enough, he beat me to it. I was actually going to respond to Polymathic later and mention that the Xbox thread seems to be mostly about discussing cheap universal remotes and you talking about gaming on your PS3 :)

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Funnily enough, he beat me to it. I was actually going to respond to Polymathic later and mention that the Xbox thread seems to be mostly about discussing cheap universal remotes and you talking about gaming on your PS3 :)

Guess your bias blinkers rocks?
Or did you miss the Witcher 3 GOTY Edition (That I actually bought even with the base game being on GamePass and currently playing on Series S) part?

Edit: Did not know I have to report hours per console on the forum?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Guess your bias blinkers rocks?
Or did you miss the Witcher 3 (That I actually bought even it being on GamePass and currently playing on Series S) part?

See, you chaps get so salty with a bit of banter. Are you saying you havent been discussing cheap remotes and playing the PS3 though?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Not in this thread. The PS5 fans can't see reason, any other console is the wrong console here. I realise now that I made a big mistake posting my thoughts. The autistic screetching from @Splinter and @Jean Claude Vaaldamme has given me tinnitus.

So, you have no response to my question to you? Seeing as I presented reasoned facts, but yet you claiming I cannot see reason?

You must be gagging on your own stench right about now :)

mr_norris

Expert Member
So, you have no response to my question to you? Seeing as it as I presented reasoned facts, but yet you claiming I cannot see reason?

You must be gagging on your own stench right about now :)
What's the point of responding to you when you don't see reason? You claim the opinions you spew are fact and not opinion, which is BS, then proceed to give your own opinion - which is just that, an opinion, which is only significant to you, yet you can't see that. I have clearly wasted my time. Take it as you please.

KinsZA

Expert Member
Posts like this crack me up. The holy judgement pronounced by some numpty who hasn't even participated in the thread.

But simply, seeing as you are all grown up and mature, show us the big balls you got by saying specifically who you consider to be the fanboi's here. You know, the literal trash.

I await your response with bated breath as well :)
I guess I better get this part out of the way since you wish a response.

Once upon a time I may have called out individuals and started some sort of personal war in a forum but that was in my school days and I've grown up since then.

There's absolutely nothing that requires "balls" to fight in forums, I pass my judgement and move on, I'm not about to change my mind and neither will the fanbois.

Have a nice day.

Splinter

Honorary Master
What's the point of responding to you when you don't see reason? You claim the opinions you spew are fact and not opinion, which is BS, then proceed to give your own opinion - which is just that, an opinion, which is only significant to you, yet you can't see that. I have clearly wasted my time. Take it as you please.

Oh, pathetic. If hypocrisy was water we would have an actual biblical flood right now.

mr_norris

Expert Member
See, you chaps get so salty with a bit of banter. Are you saying you havent been discussing cheap remotes and playing the PS3 though?
You should note this date in your diary:

8 December 2020

Dear Diary,

I discovered today that other people play other consoles too. Not just the holy be-all-and-end-all PS5, which is how it should be!

Love me long time
I am the best
XOXO
Splinter

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

You WhatsYoumacallit fanboys should really go read through this whole thread again and see who had what to say about what consoles.
Now that the end results are coming in, obviously all the previous claims fell flat and now you cant argue against facts. But to now claim PS fanboys are dissing the other console unfairly is a bit hypocritical. As you done it from the start and only stopped it now that the facts are out.
You lost(again). So take it like a man

WaRLoRd ZA

On the face of it seems that the Series Consoles are way more popular than the PS5 amongst the MyBB crowd, most of people on this thread (after the poll closed) said they have purchased or about to purchase a Xbox and the Xbox Series X/S thread has a lot more activity than the PS5 thread.

The reality could be different though.
I think you triggered certain individuals here Poly.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
AJ (AlphaJohn) is too busy playing God of War on his Series S via emulation.
Must admit I am tempted to try emulation just for the fun of it but currently bit off more than I can chew with the volume of games installed and I wanna complete.

So emulation has to wait.

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

Xbox Series X/S wins for me IMO. It's less expensive and in Stock. End of discussion. You can't play exclusives if you don't have a console.
Thats like saying a Tata is less expensive and in stock, than a Mercedes. You cant drive to Burger King while you wait for your Mercedes. True but a bit underwhelming............ like the Xbox

mr_norris

Expert Member
Thats like saying a Tata is less expensive and in stock, than a Mercedes. You cant drive to Burger King while you wait for your Mercedes. True but a bit underwhelming............ like the Xbox
You would make a great admin for a Facebook conspiracy group. The rubbish you post in this thread carries about as much weight to it.