PS5 or XBox Series X

PS5 Xbox Series X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VoodooBean

Ahh I see trololo is on Xmas holidays ..

I do miss JVC's Tata's, Ford's, Toyota's, Ferrari, Porsche analogies ... tf for user ignore feature :)

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

You would make a great admin for a Facebook conspiracy group. The rubbish you post in this thread carries about as much weight to it.
Funny that not one of your comments carry any facts, its all just personal attacks, kindergarden sticks and stones with the odd lame threat/excuse why you dont want to say what you want to.
Seems at least one person bought the book Debating for idiots

Jean Claude Vaaldamme

Ahh I see trololo is on Xmas holidays ..

I do miss JVC's Tata's, Ford's, Toyota's, Ferrari, Porsche analogies ... tf for user ignore feature :)
Hehe genius, think about an hour ago was the first time I used Tata. Funny thats the first one you mention, while I’m on ignore

mr_norris

Expert Member
Funny that not one of your comments carry any facts, its all just personal attacks, kindergarden sticks and stones with the odd lame threat/excuse why you dont want to say what you want to.
Seems at least one person bought the book Debating for idiots
Thanks for your unique and knowledgeable insight Jean Claude Vandumb.
And you cant play exclusives if there aint any exclusives
WATCH OUT BOYS PS5 GOT DEMON SOULS AND BUGSNACKS. XBOX CANNOT COMPETE.

Sarg3_ZN

Expert Member
Thanks for your unique and knowledgeable insight Jean Claude Vandumb.

WATCH OUT BOYS PS5 GOT DEMON SOULS AND BUGSNACKS. XBOX CANNOT COMPETE.

Some boffin out there will get PS3 emulation working on the Series S and then you will also be able to play Demon Souls on that

Splinter

Honorary Master
question should be , why are you on the xbox thread? fomo? own goal i know, but i couldnt help it

Same reason others are - you get some nuggets like MikeHoxbig admitting that older games have held back the XSX. Which is something I postulated many times before :)

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
Xbox Series X/S wins for me IMO. It's less expensive and in Stock. End of discussion. You can't play exclusives if you don't have a console.

Well, many of us do. And as a typical xbox fan, you ignore reality and don't wonder why all stock is sold out. Whereas the Xbox is easy to find, and that's even excluding folks that are already selling their newly acquired Xbox's :)

Solitude

Executive Member
Congrats. You guys must be excited. See you at next years award ceremonies :)
It's a start.

Two brand new titles launching directly onto Game Pass. Plus the other games that were added this month.

At some point the first party titles will come.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Same reason others are - you get some nuggets like MikeHoxbig admitting that older games have held back the XSX. Which is something I postulated many times before :)
That's because I'm not a fanboy. But you have it stuck in your mind that I am one. When I get a PS5 I'll be in that thread too.

In an ideal world we'd have a console that offers a GP like subscription service with PS like exclusives.

Why are you even following the Xbox thread so closely that you keep bringing it in here? It's obvious that you must not be getting much joy from your new console if you're still fanning flamewars instead of playing games...