PS5 or XBox Series X

PS5 Xbox Series X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Totally lame. Why is Xbox even still a thing.
If the Xbox is so lame then why did they hire this superstar to launch the console?

Splinter

Honorary Master
Eish and all the virgins are out the basement again

It was Poly feeling lonely again, and needing to kick-start something here. I'm guessing his brother doesn't let him play enough on the console. Terrible when you share bunk-beds in a room, and all you can do is watch your brother play..

PS - this is not a personal attack; it's just made up satire, so should not strike any nerve.

AdrianH

Expert Member
It was Poly feeling lonely again, and needing to kick-start something here. I'm guessing his brother doesn't let him play enough on the console. Terrible when you share bunk-beds in a room, and all you can do is watch your brother play..

PS - this is not a personal attack; it's just made up satire, so should not strike any nerve.

What kind of weak ass PC **** is this? I am disappointed in you!

Polymathic

Honorary Master

I just shared some relevant info from CES for other people looking to get into next gen gaming in the next year, it's not my problem you take any news of devices which appears to have superior performance as personal attack on your ego.

Looks like your ego was hurt so bad that you needed to lash out.

Splinter

Honorary Master

Splinter

Honorary Master
I just shared some relevant info from CES for other people looking to get into next gen gaming in the next year, it's not my problem you take any news of devices which appears to have superior performance as personal attack on your ego.

Looks like your ego was hurt so bad that you needed to lash out.

Gaming on a laptop? Yes, this is what this thread is all about.

And then, read my post above. I think your bunk bed is faulty, and you may not be getting a decent nights sleep.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Back in my day young man. A “PS or Xbox” thread meant a fight to the death. Times have changed. *sigh*

Don't worry - while deaths are not required these days, showing up silly posts, such as those from poly, are par for the course.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Do you actually read the stuff you post? It's a 1080p/1440p "beast". The resolutions that the PS5 does not even bother with.
Pure marketing spin, and you fell for it.
Works out more cost effective in the long run than getting a midrange laptop + Console and very little comprise as far as high frame rate gaming.

Gaming on a laptop? Yes, this is what this thread is all about.

And then, read my post above. I think your bunk bed is faulty, and you may not be getting a decent nights sleep.
Game Pass is available on windows laptop and there's been some news stories that PS exclusives may also come to the PC via the epic store.