PS5 or XBox Series X

PS5 Xbox Series X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Ok this new to me and bloody pathetic

I can not buy funds or a game on Sony to gift to a friend. Have to buy a bloody wallet card and send that code to them. <-- Its the 21st century... might be time for PlayStation to join us.

And yes I know you can buy codes from like BTGames and send that on, still think its a crap way to do it. As I wanted to send my brother a game for his birthday, something we do every year on Steam

Pity my brother hates Xbox else he would have woken up to a new game this morning.

Oh well he must maar wait till 9 when I can get a code from BT games at which time he will be at the office already.

Sidenote: And yes I forgot, Mrs only reminded me this morning so sue me :D

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Ok this new to me and bloody pathetic

I can not buy funds or a game on Sony to gift to a friend. Have to buy a bloody wallet card and send that code to them. <-- Its the 21st century... might be time for PlayStation to join us.

And yes I know you can buy codes from like BTGames and send that on, still think its a crap way to do it. As I wanted to send my brother a game for his birthday, something we do every year on Steam

Pity my brother hates Xbox else he would have woken up to a new game this morning.

Oh well he must maar wait till 9 when I can get a code from BT games at which time he will be at the office already.

Sidenote: And yes I forgot, Mrs only reminded me this morning so sue me :D

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master

TY, will wait for BT as I never used Prepaidgamer and not gonna risk R1000+ on something new.

Still doesn't fix the issue that I cant buy games as gifts.

Personally I feel that buying someone something you know they want is way more personal than a Voucher. I know some people see it differently.
Also cant be cheapskate and add some games from the Winter sale "loading" the value of the gift :D

Solitude

Executive Member
TY, will wait for BT as I never used Prepaidgamer and not gonna risk R1000+ on something new.

Personally I feel that buying someone something you know they want is way more personal than a Voucher. I know some people see it differently.
Also cant be cheapskate and add some games from the Winter sale "loading" the value of the gift :D
Prepaid Gamer is fine. I've used them in the past.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Do we have Playstation Now in this country yet?
nope

PlayStation Now is only available in
Europe:
  • Austria,
  • Belgium,
  • Denmark,
  • Finland,
  • France,
  • Germany,
  • Ireland,
  • Italy,
  • Luxembourg,
  • Netherlands,
  • Norway,
  • Portugal,
  • Spain,
  • Sweden,
  • Switzerland,
  • United Kingdom
North America
  • Canada
  • United States
Japan

Source Wiki
And GamePass for comparison

Last edited:

VoodooBean

I know I'm late to the party :) But my banking app allows me to buy steam vouchers and playstation vouchers :)

Handy If I do say so myself :)