PS5 or XBox Series X

PS5 Xbox Series X

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nad_isa

Had a xbox one s but didnt really get into it. Played my ps3 more in the previous gen.

But all ive got to say now is:

Screenshot_20200917-161357_Gallery.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
If what I am seeing and reading the Xbox Series S is gonna be my go to box:

View attachment 915033

Before you flame, I currently have an outdated Gen 7 i5 Windows PC with Radeon R9 280 on my main TV with 2 x Xbox controllers that played maybe 5 games in its life. Its mostly used with Kodi to watch movies stored on the NAS

Pretty sure I can flog the PC for half the price of a Series S and have something better, if I ever decide to play a game on the TV again. Was hoping Sony bring out something smaller as the only console gamer's I know all run PS, but I am not parking that monster of a PS5 next to my TV.
4K TV or 1080p?

Nothing wrong with choosing an XSS, but your reason sounds like something my wife would say :laugh:
You know you can sent it horizontally in one of your TV stand's shelves where no-one will see it, right?

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
4K TV or 1080p?

Nothing wrong with choosing an XSS, but your reason sounds like something my wife would say :laugh:
You know you can sent it horizontally in one of your TV stand's shelves where no-one will see it, right?
1080p

literally no space, if I buy a new TV cabinet then sure :p

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
For third party titles like Harry Potter and RE: Village, looked absolutely gorgeous.

Launch titles: Godfall, Spiderman: Miles Morales, Demon Souls and Ratchet & Clank (I think).

Splinter

Honorary Master

Good news for PS4 owners, it turns what people thought were PS5 exclusives at launch are also coming out on PS4. Hopefully Sony will give customers a free upgrade to the PS5 version of these titles when they eventually upgrade.
Mr. Impartial (the original) strikes again :)

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

Good news for PS4 owners, it turns what people thought were PS5 exclusives at launch are also coming out on PS4. Hopefully Sony will give customers a free upgrade to the PS5 version of these titles when they eventually upgrade.
There are still going to be PS5 exclusives though.

Acid0

Expert Member
Do we actually have a confirmed price for the ps5 for South Africa?

Sony has to give us discount, we cant even buy shampoo these days at clicks

Splinter

Honorary Master
Hey if I could afford to pay 5-10K on games every year I'd probably go for a PS5 for my needs and budget the Xbox Ecosystem suits my needs
Jah right. Still the xbox supporter neh :)

But those of who want the best experience will go for PS5.