PS5

Alistiar808

Was anyone apart of the Loot Preorder In Feb? Did you get your ps5 this week? I'm still wating :/

Last edited:

KamoGel0

Was anyone apart of the Loot Preorder In Feb? Did you get your ps5 this week? I'm still wating :/
I was with BT Games and was informed that they had to split their pre-orders into 3 batches due to receiving a smaller than expected number of consoles from their supplier. I'm assuming that Loot might be experiencing the same hiccup so you might be receiving yours somewhere between the 23rd and the end of the month, best reach out to them for a concrete timeline.

KamoGel0

Awesome seeing more people getting their PS5s. Enjoy! :giggle:
Definitely is , but I'm kinda disappointed at how Sony seems to be prioritizing the US more than SA. Yes I get the US is a WAY bigger market but they could've at least just supplied enough to fulfil the pre-orders that were made more than a MONTH AGO. PS Direct alone has done more than 4 drops this month and we can't even just get our pre-orders all at the same time. I hope I'm just jumping the gun in assuming that we weren't prioritized and the delay was just due to a logistic error or something of that nature.

Alistiar808

I was with BT Games and was informed that they had to split their pre-orders into 3 batches due to receiving a smaller than expected number of consoles from their supplier. I'm assuming that Loot might be experiencing the same hiccup so you might be receiving yours somewhere between the 23rd and the end of the month, best reach out to them for a concrete timeline.
Ah that does make sense, I phoned them several times throughout the week and they said new stock had arrived twice. So the 3x batches makes sense now. Will hopefully get it next week!

Last edited:

Liam77

Is that in stock or will it be a case of "oops we meant to say 3-year turnaround time"
Means it will ship from their warehouse. If you're in CPT or JHB you would get it the next working day if you place your order in the morning.

prOd

Expert Member
Got mine just now @ work , flips the computer - i'm outta here time for Demon Souls. Is Miles Morales as good as previous Spiderman , my word I enjoyed that game

Slightly off topic, but the Spiderman games really didn't grab me much, got bored pretty fast.

Demon's Souls though, that's a different story :love: